•11•

^^when Wes dabs❤️❤^^

Bells™💜:who's up for some night swimming

Wes™💚:me

Bruhitszach💙🚀:meeee

Malia❌❤️:me

Wendysboy❤️🍟:meeee

Bells™💜:anyone else. No okay. Guys meet in the lobby in 10 minutes ✌️

Real time

I ran around the room thinking about which bathing suit to where when it hit me. The only one that was really cute.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and changed before anyone else could get in the bathroom

I quickly ran to the bathroom and changed before anyone else could get in the bathroom. I grabbed a towel after getting my bathing suit on then walked out of the bathroom.

**

We walked down to the lobby with our towels and phones and made our way to the indoor pool. We put our stuff down on the lounge chairs and one by one everyone began jumping in well except me and Wes. We were sitting in a lounge chair. Me sitting on his lap. Seconds later Julian and Jovani came running into the room in full sprint screaming "MARIO'S LOOKING FOR YALL WES AND BELLA!!!" "Sh**." I whispered to Wes. "What you think he needs." He whispered back. "What's Mario need Julian?" I asked. "I don't know he just told us to come get y'all from and I quote "where ever the he** couples go." He said. "Da**. Come on Wes. Guys will be back." I said grabbing my phone in one hand and Wes' hand in the other.

We got in the elevator and rode up to the 11th floor where we were staying. We walked to marios room that he shares with Hunter and Nick and knocked on the door. Seconds past and there was Mario opening the door with a pissed look on his face. "Why the he** did I get this picture sent to my phone?" Mario asked us holding up his phone with a picture of me and Wes in the lounge chair me sitting on his lap and him kissing my cheek. "Umm i don't know. Maybe you should ask the person who sent it. We were just sitting and talking. I'm so close to just getting a plane ticket flying home and leaving the Groupchat forever." I told him. I turned around and walked out the door back downstairs to the pool with Wes trailing behind.

Groupchat

Bells™💜:one more time Mario and I swear to you I'm going back home and leaving this Groupchat. Your too gosh darn over protective

Mariooooo👌❌:I'm just looking out for you bells

Bells™💜:well look out for me a little less. Wes would never hurt me and you know that idk what had you panties in a wad but fix it.

Mariooooo👌❌:okay I will. Have fun at the pool

Bells™💜:I plan too

Mariooooo👌❌:not to much fun tho right

Bells™💜:don't push it BOI.

A/N:and 'twas the end of this wonderful chapter. What do y'all think. what's your favorite part of the chapter. Love y'all.

Leigh™💜