Day 14 of March(Afternoon)

Aaron walked out his room and bumped right into Ariel.

"My bad." He said and was about to walk away before she pulled him back.

"I'm lonely." She said to him.

Aaron looked down at her, "what you want me to about it?" He asked her.

"Have sex with me." She said to him.

"But you want my boy." Aaron said preferring to Jamal.

"I thought I did. He won't give me time of day. Plus he so into Kenya." Ariel said.

"I need to eat first." Aaron said to her.

"I got something for you to eat." Ariel smirked at her as she pulled Aaron in her room. Then closed the door.

Meanwhile Jamal and Kenya just now waking up. Jamal kissed her cheek. He can't believe how much she mean to him in just a short amount of time.

Kenya rolled off him and snuggled close to his side.

"I wonder what time it is." Jamal yawned.

Kenya move her shoulders up and down.

"I know you don't know." Jamal said.

"Hush your mouth." Kenya to him, only for him to slap her ass.

"You going to cook for me. I'm hungry." Jamal asked her looked over at her.

"I guess. I'm not doing anything else." Kenya said.

"You damn right about that." Jamal said. He looked at her ass and said, "Your ass getting fatter ain't it?"

Kenya smirked.

"I think so. You doing a good job." She laughed.

"I can do better, by time I get done with you going to have a Nicki Minaj ass except your gone be real." Jamal laughed. "That lady got the ass though."

Kenya got out the bed without saying anything. Was she jealous? She went in the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Jamal walked in and lean against the door. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Don't tell me you mad. Really? You need the act right?" Jamal asked her walking behind her to kiss her neck.

Kenya pushed him away from her with her butt. Jamal just grab her waist and grind into her.

"You see what you do to me?" He asked her, letting her feel his erection.

Kenya moaned and move away from him. She was still sore. She wash her mouth out and wash her face. She turn the shower on and started taking her clothes off. Jamal watch while admiring her body.

"Stop looking at me perv." Kenya said and stepped in the shower.

Jamal was getting tired of her mouth. He took off his clothes and got in with her.

"Put your hands on the wall." He said to her while slapping her ass.

Kenya obeyed him as Jamal slide in her. They both moaned as Jamal pumped in her.

"Yeahhhh, Like that?" He asked her, while grinding into her.

Only thing Kenya could have do was moaned.

Jamal slapped her ass again. "you hear me talking to you?" He asked her. The shower water beating on their body.

"Aghhh, Jamallll." Kenya moaned. She started moving with him, Jamal eyes widen if they don't slow down he would be cumming soon.