Stucky + Reader

"James- you can't just go out there again. It's dangerous!"

"And if I don't go out there innocent people are gonna die."

"Now you sound like Steve....James- you can't just throw yourself into danger like that!"

"I can't- I'm not-"

"You're not what?!"

"Strong! I'm not strong enough!"

"And this is gonna make you stronger?! Where is the logic in that. Once you're dead, it doesn't matter how strong you are- you're dead!" You argued, not wanting to see James put himself in danger like that.

"I can't lose you! I can't go on by myself Y/N- you don't understand!" You were taken aback by James statement. "Don't you see?! Every time I don't go out there I risk losing you and I can't handle that."

"And I can?! What makes you think I can go on without you?!"

"You have Steve."

"But he's not you! Get your was out of your ass as realize that you're not the only one in this relationship!" You said jabbing James in the chest. He looked at you, searching your eyes before turning and leaving, grabbing his rifle on the way.
-------------------------
You groaned- taking your heels off. It has been a long day at work- your boss was being a jerk (per usual) and you hated it. James and Steve turned around smiles lighting their faces.

"Baby doll you're home!" James said leaving his spot in the couch to hug you. He rubbed your back soothingly relaxing your tired muscles. You signed, giving Steve a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"How are my boys?" You asked unbuttoning your shirt.

"Great- but even better now that you're here." Steve said nuzzling your neck.

"You're such a flirt." You said and giggled.

"Gladly so." He said nipping at your neck. James wrapped his arms around the both of you pressing a kiss to Steve's neck before placing one on your neck. He pulled your shirt from your hand- dropping it to the floor.

"We're gonna have some fun with you doll." He said with a smirk. You giggled, letting Steve pick you up to carry you to their room.

You loved them- so much. You die if you were to lose them- you knew you would.