Chapter 21: Sexual Pleasure and Text Messages

The Next Morning...
Igneel's POV:
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off I groaned as I push the button to cut the annoying contraction off.
I drag myself to the bathroom to use the toilet and take a nice hot shower.
I start stroking my manhood as memories of last night flow through my mind. (Note: Throughout the night Igneel kept waking up horny which resulted in him screwing his wife a total of 5 times)
"Damn I'm so sore but it was so worth it!" I say with a smirk
I then, hear Grandina walk inside the bathroom and say "Igneel your breakfast is getting cold"
"Okay wifey"
She's about to leave when an idea pops up in my head.
"Wifey can you do me a favor?"
"What is it?" I hear her ask.
"Can you please wash my back wifey dear?"
"Sure hubby"
She opens up the shower curtains as I hand her my loofah. She cleans my back with ease but for some reason her soft delicate hands on my back gets me hard.

Warning: Lemon ahead!
Still Igneel's POV:
"Alright hubby" she says after finishing her task. I grab her before can walk away.
"Igneel what are you...(gulp) before she can finish I slam my manhood into her beautiful mouth.
She immediately starts giving me a blow job by bobbing up and down as fast as possible along with licking my manhood.
Then, she plays with my balls
"F*** mama!"
"You know what daddy likes!"
I feel her smirk while my hard shaft is in her dripping wet mouth and smiles up at me.
"Well I'm sure you'll like this as well" she says as she removes her top to reveal her sexy see through bra.
She unhooks her bra and her massive boobs bounce as their released from their confined prison.
"Let's see how you like this" she says as she squeezes my shaft between her boobs.
"Ah f***!"
"Your melons feel so good mama!"
I moan as drool drips from my mouth.
The fraction of her breasts along with her talented tongue and mouth on my 12 inch shaft causes me to cum in a matter of ten minutes. I cum all in her luscious mouth and huge tits.
"Alright now come downstairs your breakfast is really getting cold now"
She cleans herself off and places a gentle kiss on my lips.
"I have to go now I left Natsu alone in his highchair" she says as she walks out the bathroom leaving me alone to finish washing myself.
"I still hate she's moving to Fiore but at least I'm having fun beforehand"

Downstairs in the dining room...
Normal POV:
As his parents were having their moment upstairs two year old Natsu is at the table eating his chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs smothered in hot picante sauce.

Natsu's POV:
"Ah that was delicious" I say as I rub my full round belly.
"Hmm...mum and pop haven't came down yet.
"Oh well" I say as I get out of my highchair.
I make my way to my bathroom on my way I stop at the hall closet and grab my step stool.
I open the door to my room and walk into my bathroom and set my step stool down near the sink.
I step up grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my teeth.
"Natsu are you in here?" I hear my mum ask.
"Yes mum'
"I'm brushing my teeth" I reply
"Oh okay sweetie" she says as she leaves.

Grandina's POV:
Since, I've already ate my breakfast its time to contact the girls. I decided to have a going away party at our house.
I open my phone up to notice I have 50 messages from my mother.
"Woah really mom?!"
"They all have curse words in every message too!"
"I thought I had a potty mouth but damn mom!" I sweat drop.
I better call her first...nah I'll text her instead.
Text messages:
Hey mom
Don't f*** hey mom me! Where the f*** are you?!
Mom I wanted to say goodbye to my friends then I'll leave
What! Here I am close to my deathbed and you don't give a f***!
Mom you're fine you only got that rare disease cause you were experimenting with witch craft
Mom I'll be in Fiore in 2 days please mom I want to say goodbye to my friends
Oh alright but you owe me big time and 2 days that's it no later! Your ass better be here!
Yes ma'am
Got to go now love you mom
Yeah yeah just have your ass here in two days!
Sigh. Now thats been taken care of its time to group chat with the girls.
Group chat text messages:
Grandina: Hey everyone
Laura Strauss: Hey girl
Ezra Scarlet: what's up
Ore Fullbuster: yo
Marie Fernandez: Hola(Spanish for hi)
Grandina: Ladies I'm hosting a party and I want to invite my girls and the family. What do you say?
Laura: I like the sound of that...I'm in
Ezra: sounds like a plan...I'm in
Ore: I'm down
Marie: si(yes in Spanish) sounds like a bueno time
Grandina: I'll see y'all at 6 tonight
Ezra: what's the occasion
Grandina: its a surprise
Laura: I love surprises
Ore: I'm not a big fan of surprises but I do love parties.
Marie: Si, same here. Te Amo Fiestas
Grandina: Alright ladies see u tonight love y'all
Laura: looking forward to it love u too
Ezra: awesomeness love u too
Ore: that's dope much love
Marie: Adios Te Amo chicka

Grandina's POV:
"Alright it's time to get to work!"
"Igneel watch Natsu I have some shopping to do!" I shout.
"Alright dear" he says with his mouth full of food.
Mwah!
"Be back soon dear" I say as I grab my purse and leave.
End chapter 21
Yes I did a lemon again just trying to make the story more interesting since not much Nalu has happened yet but like I said it will come the next part of the story so I decided there's going to be 5 more chapters to part 1. As always much love readers and update on my son he's out of the hospital and feeling a lot better thanks for the support blessings to you