Untitled Part 12

Kendrick pov

"when we gon see yo mom?" My friend Jay kept asking. "I don't know dawg damn" I said, he keep asking that question ever since I told him my mom came back. Jay and Trey my day one niggas. Never switched up or snitched on a nigga. They my blood bros. "What she look like?" Trey asked. "Hold up" I look like my dad so I got out my phone and scrolled threw her ig. Ive stalked her ig before.

I showed them a pic of her. Big mistake because she was wearing booty shorts and no shirt. "Damn!! yo mom fine asffffffff" Jay Yelled. I slapped him. "I'd tap that" Trey said licking his lips. I almost punched them both in the face but the principal walked by and I cant get suspended...again. My dad gon beat the shit outta me. Yea he whoops me, hard too. He be sweating after he stop whipping me. He be having hella hoes in and out the house. My favorite was this mixed girl, with long hair. She bent down in front of me in just her thong ! I was gone. She had me drooling. She acted like she didn't want all this but I knew she did.

"Kendrick ! If you don't get your ass in this car boy" I heard someone yelled. I turned around and it was my mom. "Bro, she even finer in person" Jay whispered. I slapped him.

"Hey baby boy" she said smiling as I hugged her. She had that girl in the car. I rolled my eyes and broke the hug. "Whose your friends?" She asked smiling as the boys drolled over her.

"This is Jay and Trey"

"Hi Mrs.Watson" they said in unison. My mom made a face, "married to his father...oh no, my name is Lauren" she said.

I wish her and dad would get married. And I wish her daughter or whatever would go away. Where is her father anyway? Probably a crack head or fuck boy. Most likey a fuck boy.

A/N : NOT EDITED BECAUSE OF BLAH BLAH BLAH