This Smile Turned Upside Down.

Daryl's Point of view.

(Y/n) ankle finally healed. After months.
"Merle, I need to go out, find more supplies, will you watch (y/n)?"
"Yeah." Merle said, I could tell he was out if it.
I walked out of the back door, shutting it closely behind me. I had my crossbow griped firmly, and I look around the house to see if there was any walkers. There was not any. I sighed, and started to walk around the neighborhood, looking for houses we haven't searched. I saw a house, I half add searched in. I banged against the shut door, hoping no walkers got in. As I stood there, I just had flashbacks of (y/n). As her face gleamed with happiness, when she smiled, it gave me happiness. When she helped me. When she made me find myself again. I opened the door, pointing my crossbow in all directions. I went downstairs, banging on all door. Nothing. I opened one door, bathroom. I searched it, I found wraps, cleaning alcohol, and pain killers. I opened another door, office, had a computer, and a safe. I started to walk to the safe. I saw a note. It read,
"Don't open the closet in the room with the 'knock first' sign."
I became very agitated after that. As I was cracking the code to the safe, I heard a loud growl. I got up, crossbow in hand, I banged on the wall. I heard the growl getting louder. I banged one more time, then walked backwards, toward the other end of the office. The next thing I know, I see a white pitbull, with blood stains by its mouth, and spots of blood on its mouth.
I help my crossbow tightly in my hand, pointing it at the dog. It growled, then slowly walked up to me. I still have my crossbow in my hand, and I see a walker bite on it's side. I set down my crossbow, I put my hand in front of the dog. It started to sniff me, and licked my hand. Then it stared to wine. I pet it's head. I felt bad for the guy, what else was I suppose to do? He was suffering. I got my knife out, he looked at me, then lied down, like it knew what I was happening. I stabbed it in the head.
(Please let me explain. I love pitbulls, they are my favorite dog breed. I think pitbull fighting, killing etc is wrong. I only used a pitbull because they are more scary. Please don't complain about me hating pitbulls, because I DONT)

After I gathered all the supplies, I got the pitbull and buried it. As I left that house, I felt off. I sighed, and started walking toward my house.
An hour later I got home. I opened the door, and saw Merle pick up (y/n) by the front of her shirt, pinning her against the wall.
"Merle! Stop! You fucking high again!" (Y/n) screamed.
"No, no I'm not darlin' I'm out of this fuckin' world."Merle replied. I ran over to Merle, trying to pull him off (y/n).
"No brother, not very smart." Merle pushed me off, then holding a knife near (y/n) throat.
"Merle, please don't do this. She is just a kid." I told Merle.
"No, she need to be in another group. Aye aye!" Merle screamed, as he let go of (y/n), and grabbed my crossbow, and threw on the ground, holding me where I can't move.
"Merle?" (Y/n) questioned. I man broke the back window, and screamed (y/n) named.
"Oh shit!" (Y/n) yelled. The man grabbed her, as she elbows the man in the gut. The man kicked her ankle.
"Merle, what the fuck?!" I yelled.
"Get off of me you fag!" (Y/n) yelled, and she got out of his grasp, and was about to kick him, but he grabbed her leg, then held her body, and held tight. She started to kick even more, "Daryl! Help please!" I started to get out of Merle's grip, but I couldn't.
"I love you Daryl!" (Y/n) started to say as she was being tan out of the house, as she was still fighting.
I started to cry, "I love you too!" I was still fighting Merle, as I say my little girl, get ripped out of my hands.