Author's Note

Welcome to The Kingdom Returns!

I'm glad you're here! Out of all the fanfic, you chose me. I am honestly truly honored, and hope not to disappoint!

This story actually popped into my brain as I was writing the description. I wanted to write Kingdom Keepers fanfic and had no idea what to write, so I made a cover and the idea wrote it's little self along as I came up with it. As you read the description, you're reading my initial thoughts. Cool, right?

Anyways, thank you so much for choosing my story. I thought it would be an interesting plot to take it back to DHI (Disney Host Interactive or Daylight Hologram Imagining) 1.0. I know we all missed it :) And sorry if you didn't know Wayne Kresky dies in the real series yet, I didn't mean to be in a spoiler. Well, we all knew it was all about time, right? (Haha, see what I did there for the geeks like me who overfan? ;) 

If you've never read the Kingdom Keepers and are like "Hm, what's this strange name?" I strongly suggest that you read this. It may spoil a few things from the series for you, but I mean hey, you're still reading Kingdom Keepers, no? Don't give up on me, I promise to try to deliver the characters just as Ridley Pearson would!

Now I'm pleased to present... The Kingdom Returns!