Prolouge

Rosa is a strong, smart and confident girl whose never fallen in love or at least had a boyfriend or crush, not even once. She swore to herself that she would stay single for as long as she could pull it off. She says that the type of guy she likes is rare, that in fact, she can't even find at least a single guy of her desires. The guy she likes is like her, except smarter, and has more sense of humor, the one that she really likes about a boy is his respect.
Bea is a shy and quiet girl with a soft voice. She sometimes shouts, she's just as smart as Rosa is and she's a little bit of a tsundere in front of her crush (Leonardo). Unlike Rosa, she's fallen in love and had crushes for a long time. She had always liked Leonardo from grade one. her type of guy is exactly Leonardo, not exactly, but she says he passed.

Leonardo is a badass smart-guy in class, he has physical strength, no fears and is the heartthrob of the whole school. Girls squeal over him a lot like he's a superstar when he walks around. His eyes are only set on one person when he sees her. He stares pretty awkwardly at Rosa, and so, a love triangle was formed.

Rosa had pledged and promised Bea that she'd be her personal bodyguard. Despite her strength  and smarts, guys say that she's fit for a heartthrob if she'd be a girl for once. Usually, Rosa is mistaken for a tomboy, but in fact she's not. They mistake her as that because she's good at everything a guy can ever be good at and she's bad at things that girls usually do. Bea always defends Rosa from those misunderstandings, even if Bea is a soft girl, she always fights back for her best friend, Rosa. Leonardo is what is mentioned up there, but is there more to that than just the stare?