Chapter 1: Last Freedom Week

Rosa's POV

Geezers, we'll be grade seven a week from now... Who knows what will happen? Oh! Hi there, I'm Maria Rosa Sanchez, I will study at SMCS, short for Saint Margaret Central School, it's a private school where most rich kids are usually enrolled to. I can admit, I'm also rich, but I Have no bodyguards... Well, I'm a strong and matured girl after all, and that's one reason, and the other is because I'm already a bodyguard, a personal bodyguard of Ms. Bea Patricia Cruz (formal introduction) who is my boss and my best friend. We've been together for more than the school-life we had together. My mother said that we met when we were two years old, and she was the first woman-friend I had.

I live to protect her, and I know her better than anyone else she's ever known, I can read her concealed emotions just by looking at her.

I have never fallen in love, had a crush, and worse, a boyfriend. I don't like any of the guys in school or surroundings, they're all disrespectful, so I plan to live my life being single, and I'll pull that off for as long as I can.

So there you have it, my reasons of living. Now enough with the chitter-chatter, let's get straight to my point.

"Rosa!" And there goes the girl to start the story.

"What?" I answered.

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Bea said.

"We are?" I asked her.

"Yeah! So hurry it up! Finish your food!" Bea said.

"School  isn't coming in six days, Bea." I replied.

"Yes I know!" Bea said in a hurry.

"If then, why are you asking me to hurry?" I asked her.

"Just hurry!" She said.

I hurried my eating a bit, but it didn't really seem to contempt her, so I ate faster. I choked a bit and it kind of slowed me down. After a few minutes, I was done eating and I went to my wardrobe and took off my towel, then I dressed in my ususals, no pink. Blue and black polo, and jeans with rubber shoes and my "thug life" bag that contains my wallet, tablet, iPad, and phone. I brought all those gaming gadgets in my bag, and also, I brought my pocket wifi as well, for emergencies. Bea dressed in a girly-fashioned way (which I don't like very much) then she had her floral backpack. I'm wearing my black leather jacket along with my sleeveless mint blue shirt (Just a little switch of wardrobe).

"I'll tell the guys to come." I said.

I pulled my phone out from my right pocket and as I was about to press the call button, Bea stopped me.

"No guys, just us." She told me.

I stood straight and said "Mistress!" With a salute.

"No mistress-mistressing for today." Bea said.

"Sir!" I said as I stood firmly.

"Ugh... I'm not a guy!" Bea complained.

"Okay..." I said.