(Im)purity

From: http://archiveofourown.org/works/853061

~~~~~~

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: anal sex, rimming, overstimulation, established relationship

Word count: 3360

Summary: After being robbed of the win in the Skype Scavenger Hunt, Louis makes sure Harry can't claim the purity ring that was the prize. Getting to punish Harry for being a tease on national TV is just a bonus.

Author's note: This was inspired by the Jimmy Kimmel Scavenger Hunt video where Harry takes his trousers off on national TV and lounges back in the couch without a care in the world. Meanwhile, on the other half of the screen, it looks like Louis' brain kind of short circuits when he realises that, yes, Harry is in fact sitting there in his underwear. And then, oh irony of ironies, Harry's team wins a purity ring for their efforts. It was just a great excuse to write porn. So, here is porn.

-

They’re still sniggering about it when the door slams open and Louis stalks into the room, Niall just behind him.

“We were robbed!” Niall is saying, and Harry can vaguely hear Zayn and Liam starting to argue, to taunt - to do something, but he’s not paying attention to them. He’s completely and utterly focused on Louis. He’s got one leg back in his jeans, other leg raised - but he can’t move. He can hardly breathe.

Louis’ eyes are dark and his expression almost burns. Harry’s mouth goes dry.

“You little tease,” Louis says. He puts a hand on Harry’s shoulder and pushes him back onto the couch. Louis’ other hand slaps Harry’s thigh lightly, and Harry lifts his leg obediently, feeling the jeans sliding right back off again. He guesses Louis’ standing on them - guesses that’s how he can get them off Harry once more - but Harry’s more focused on Louis’ face, Louis’ eyes, Louis’ expression to care much about how he’s achieving anything. Harry just cares about the result. Distantly, he hears the door slam shut but he really doesn’t care much about that either; Louis’ watching him, looking at him in a way that has Harry trembling with anticipation.

“I won a purity ring,” Harry points out, already wrecked, anticipation coiling in his gut, making it hard to breathe. He wants to reach out, wants to rest his fingers on Louis’ hips and pull him down into his lap - but he knows he’s not allowed. Not when Louis’ in this kind of mood.

Louis slides one leg between Harry’s and shoves up, grinding his knee right into Harry’s crotch - and whatever else Harry might have wanted to say gets stuck some where in his throat and comes out as a low moan. Louis leans down and presses his mouth to Harry’s ear. “So don’t come. Doesn’t mean I can’t get off, does it?”

Harry whimpers. “Louis...”

Louis bites his ear and Harry rocks his hips, trying to get a little friction as opposed to just the hard, steady pressure of Louis’ knee against his crotch, and Louis pins his hip down with one hand. “Don’t come.” He pauses and then adds, “Until I say you can.”

There’s an expectant pause, and Harry quickly realises Louis is waiting for Harry to acknowledge it, and Harry nods quickly – once – and his breath goes out of him in a rush as Louis shifts to straddle him, replaces the knee with his hand, curling it around Harry’s cock through the material of his pants and - fuck - Harry can feel himself getting harder at the touch, knows his breathing is more erratic, can’t even focus on anything other than the warm weight of Louis in his lap and Louis’ hand on his cock. Louis fists his other hand in Harry’s hair and tips his head back, slides his mouth toalmost kiss him - just breath against his lips, barely there touch, even though Harry’s lips are parted, practically begging - needing - to be kissed and -