Eleven

Chanel point of view
Carlos and his friend came to see and pick up Desirée so I lead them in the back to go see her while I left and went outside to smoke a vaporize cigarette only because it's against hospital policy's for employees to smoke actual cigarette and I weren't bout go and sit in my car to smoke one and go back to work on a fine day like this. I step outside smoking when it weren't to long before Carlos friend came out.
"You got a lighter?"
I hand him my blue lighter with a blue rose on it. He started smoking.
"You know smoking bad for you right"
'I should be saying the same thing for you.'
" this a plant it doesn't hurt you, Plus u shouldn't jump to conclusions."
'You know you should really take your own advice.'

"Why you say that?"
I showed him my cigarette.
'See it's not even real.'
"I'm sorry ma,"
'It's cool, it happens.'
"Why don't you let me make it up to you by taking you on a date."
Not interested thank you.
"Why not?"
I'm not into guys who's in the game.
"What makes you think I'm in the game?"
For starters your the only person here who has a 2016 mustang GT and who smokes weed on campus."
"how you know I'm the only one with this type of car you been inside all day."
Really, did u find one when you park your car? I'll wait.
He chuckled. " maybe your right, still doesn't determine me smoking weed. Your a nurse I'm quite sure you seen ppl with medical issues smoke weed."
'They don't smoke it out in the open like you.'
"That's cause I don't care what people say about me."
'Yeah. I just don't got time for games let alone for drama.'
"Alright how bout I make a deal with you."
'What's you had in mind.'

"If you let me take you out on a date and Impress you I get a second date."
'And if I'm not?'
"I'll won't bother you again."
'Fair enough for me.'
"Alright see you tonight."
We swap numbers then Carlos and Desirée came out and left. And I went back to work.