The Begining

What about bob the child said.He said that he was a very pretty purple cow with white stripes. Then he named him barney the purple cow. One day he went to the groccery store to get pickles and to buy a child. But instead he of the child he came home with three beans that was supposed to grow into a child. And when he went home he put the beans into the ground and waited 6 seconds. But they did not grow when they fell asleep it grew a giant baby. This baby brought Bob the cow great fortune and luck. And they lived with the giant baby and it was really hard the baby was the smartest baby in the world. He graduated college at the age of 2 and he had his own empire. He got married and had a kid and named him clifford. When Clifford got older he married a girl named Emily Elizabeth. And her best friend had a kid and let Emily name it.Well, Emily named this child Sexy Foxy Baby. And the kid grew up getting a lot of girlfriends. One day one of his girlfriends died of a cold and he went on and just bought another girlfriend. Meanwhile the girlfriend that died was haunting him and almost hurt him really bad but he exapted. She was so hurt that Sexy Foxy Baby moved on from her when she died she told her fairy godmother and her fairy godmother made Sexy Foxy Baby a not so Sexy Foxy baby.Than he lost everything he had his house his girlfriend everything. So, his mom asked her best friend Emily Elizabeth to rename him and she came up with Clyde. Well clyde was living on the streets and finally found someone that wanted him. She was just so beautiful just like he was, when they fell in love with each other Clyde's beauty came back. When it came back he got everything back including his old name. He had abs hard as rock and his face almost resembled Ryan Reynold's face. When he gained his looks back he went bet to being a man hoe. When his girlfriend Amanda told her fairy goddog her fairy god dog was mad so he turned him back to Clyde with his toothless mouth and his beer gut. So once again he lost everything. So, Clyde decided to go to rehab and so he couldn't be a man hoe anymore and he finally fell in love with the most beautiful girl ever, they eventually married and had kids. They had two girls and one boy and named than Natasha and Miranda and Andrew. Natasha and Miranda were the most talented and beautiful kids they had ever had. They both had big plans for the future to get a husband and have a kid. Natasha wants to grow up to be a successful lawyer and mother and Miranda wants to be teacher and also a successful and loving mother.They grow up and live there plans to a t and have the perfect life. But Natasha's son and Miranda's daughter were attracted to each other when they got older, they fell in love and had 5 children without their parents knowing.Their kids grew up and had 3 kids. When Bob and Emily Elizabeth met Emily Elizabeth was kinda freaked out that Clifford's "father" is a purple cow with white stripes, so Emily Elizabeth divorced Clifford and she went to start another life without that strange family.Then she met the most gorgeous guy in the world and married him. They moved to Guatemala with Natasha and Miranda and had more children and got super sexy tans.They had 3 more children they named them Bob Jr., Clyde Jr., and Catlin. They were very smart just like their mom's ex Clifford.They went to college at the age of 5 almost 6 and graduated the next year at the age of 6 or 7. They then went on to be lawyers in California and they became the most famous lawyers ever.They went on to be crime scene investigators as well as lawyers. And they lived happily ever after until one day a little dwarf dog monster killed the whole family, at least he thought. They ended up still alive and still healthy just a broken bone or two. They did get digested and pooped out but the little dwarf dog monster didn't know so he kept on killing big messed up families like this one. They all lived there life just the same way it was before.

Me and mclark2001 wrote this story from our imaginationsCX There is more to come.