Life Saver

"Brady, Listen to me.. We're gonna get out of this. We're gonna be ok." He reassures, as the small wooden boat rocks back ad forth.

"How do you know?" I murmur, fear prominent in my quiet voice.

"Because there is no way we could come so far just to end it this way." He mutters convincingly.

"This was suppose to last forever. WE were suppose to last forever, Harry." I cry, letting the fear take over my body as I shake.

"Hey hey, shhh.. We will last forever. Listen to me, I love you. We are Endgame. Ok?"

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brady Thomas is lost. After losing the one thing that anchored her to reality, Brady has no choice but to run from the lingering pain left behind by her loss.

Harry Styles has finally started to find himself. Realizing that who he was isn't who he wants to be, he is determined to change.

After being forced into a get away to "clear his mind" by his protective friends, Harry finds himself intrigued with the girl in room 857 and the way she utterly can't stand his presence.

After what seems to be fate, Brady and Harry find themselves stuck together; stranded in the middle of the ocean, with no land in sight.

Soon, Brady must come to terms with the true reason she can't stand Harry, while Harry must decide if he's willing to let Brady into his world, after what happened last time.

All Brady knows is that she can't help but to be infatuated with the boy that reminds her so much of what she's lost.

All Harry knows is that he can't give up on Brady, not yet, anyway.