Werdo - 1

Calum POV5⃣🆘

"My back hurts so fucking bad" I groaned. Yesterday I was playing football with Luke and he tackled me so hard that my spine practically flew out my body. "Sorry that you can't take a simple tackle" Luke chuckled. "Oh haha", I said rolling my eyes.

We were walking down the hall of Godfrey High School. Where the cheerleaders are sluts and jocks are the popular kids. I thought I counted as a jock, but I guess my composure says otherwise. I wasn't really ripped. I had good arms, but I'm puny compared to the other guys. I have friends though. We headed to the locker room for athletics.

I popped out of my thoughts to see a dark figures in the locker room showers. I stood up on my tippy toes, and I saw a guy with red-ish hair. Wonder what he's doing.

I walk to my locker , pulling off my shirt. I pulled down my jeans watching my phone plop out on the floor. I saw a couple eyes turn at me and look away cause I was shirtless. I picked up my phone and sat it on the seat. I put on my gym clothes and walked out. On the field is my happy place. Running with the fellas, the breeze on my face, the sweat on my skin. Paradise. Once we got back to the locker room I forgot ONE crucial thing to do before I left the locker room.

"Always lock your phone in your locker"

I looked at the seat I where I say my phone.

Gone

----

I went to the lost and found, and for once I actually depended on it. I saw a phone that had a case just like mine, and same brand. I reached down and felt warm skin beneath mine. "Excuse me, but this is my phone", he states. "Well I guess your phone looks exactly like mine", I retorted. We had a subtle argument about whos phone was whos.

"Why don't we just unlock it and see who's it is mate", the lighter haired lad said. I pressed the power button and put in my pattern for my phone.

Wrong pattern

My mind went blank. So many thoughts went through my head. Who's phone is it? Where is mine? I need to find it. After a few seconds, I was panicking. I was getting looks from the shorter guy. "I guess I'll unlock it for you then ", he smirks . he rubs his finger around the locked screen and his eyes got big. I looked at the phone, he unlocked it. But there was something on the screen.

Gay Porn

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)oh ghuhuhu hey duuudeeee. Decided to make a new story. (((: