1.

Cyan

I'm not the type of nigga to talk about my feelings, it's jus' not me.

Being raised in a household where both ya' parents were slangin' dope, I was taught straight off top that emotions don't mean shit, but that money do.

These hoes don't really love you, some of your niggas ain't really your niggas and I got family that ain't even blood.

But as long as I got this guwop, that's really all a nigga need.

"Pass the fucking blunt!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention. These niggas were to busy talking about bitches knowing I need that get right.

"Damn nigga, hold on!" Abar chuckled, rolling the blunt. I dug in my pockets and grabbed a lighter, ready to smoke the whole thing.

When chris passed the blunt to me, a smile immediately spread across my face. I took a long drag from it and passed it my nigga Rome resting my head on the wall.

"Fuck is wrong with you mane? you been trippin' all day," Uzi asked, putting the Blunt between his lips.

"Ain't shit wrong." I mumbled, watching as the ceiling fan spun around. The blunt came back around to me and I took another long drag from it, sighing in relief.

"This some good shit." Rome said,

My eyes became low and smoke filled the room making it hard to see. I reached for my cup but ended up knocking over some shit on the table. "Fuck, I can't see shit."

I sat back in my seat and laid my head back against the wall, letting my eyes close.

Abar stood up and grabbed the blunt taking one last drag, "Ight y'all, I'm out."

"Already my nigga?" He nodded, slowly walking to the door.

"You going to see brittany?" Rome asked, causing these niggas to start laughing. Abar and Brittany been rocking for a few months now, which amazed me cause that nigga was a fuckin' pimp. But I honestly don't see how he does it. I'd rather just get the pussy and duck to be honest.

"Fuck y'all, but aye we still doing that drop tomorrow?" I nodded snatching the blunt from Chris, "Hell yeah nigga. Shits gone be big too, this nigga like a fuckin' drug addict."

"Ight bet," He said, slipping on a jacket. "See y'all niggas tomorrow,"

Uzi stood up next, "Aye I gotta dip too, that nigga was my ride home, and my moms be tripping." I chuckled and dapped him up, "Ight nigga, see you."

"Ight mane," He extended his hand to Rome and dapped him up. "Ight."

After everyone dipped Rome walked up to his room and came back down with a big ass bag full of weed. "You tryin' ta smoke this bruh? I would have pulled this shit out earlier but ion really trust them like that,"

"Nigga you already know."

An hour  and twenty minutes later we had smoked almost the entire bag, the house stank like fuck. Just how I liked it. "I'm high as hell mane," I spoke, disrupting the silence. Rome looked at me with his mouth hanging open ready to say something but instead just stared. I busted out laughing, "Nigga you look retarded."

He laughed poppin' a Xanax in his mouth, then handed me one. I shook my head and placed it on the table, "Nah man, I don't pop pills."

He shrugged, staring at the wall on the other side of the room. This nigga acting stupid as hell.  "Aye, I'm finna dip out."

He nodded and tried to stand up but fell back in the seat, "Ight."

I chuckled and grabbed my book bag before exiting his house. I dug in my pocket and grabbed my keys before walking to my car. "Damn it's a nice ass night." It wasn't to cold or to hot, had a nigga feeling good.

I hopped in the whip and sped off towards my moms, I was tired as hell. My phone rang but I ignored it. I don't need nobody blowing my high right now.