09

SUJEONG'S POV

[Campus Garden]

I sat on the bench.I felt the air blowing through my hair,making some strands lift up.I crossed my legs as I plugged my earphones on my ears.

"HOO!Its so refreshing here"I snapped out and removed my earphones when I felt someone sat beside me.

I look to my side and saw Jimin-oppa,wiping sweat from his forehead.

He looked at me and forrowed his eyebrows.

"Staring is rude"he said while fanning his self by a fan with a princess design.Whoah!!!Too girly but I'm sure it's not his.It belongs to Jin-oppa.

"Yah!I'm not staring at you.Haish!This guy is so full of himself"I said and rolled my eyes.He is my friend and Kei unnies bestfriend.

"Anyway,what brings you here?"he asked

I took a deep breathe."I want to relieve stress.I'm experiencing personal conflict."

"Oh.."he said then keeps silent

"Hmmm.oppa,can I ask you something?"

"What is it?Go on."

"I haven't seen you and Kei unnie together these days.Are you avoiding her?Do you fight with her?"I asked.He looked away.

"What's with your question?I'm not avoiding her.I just want to think some things.I have someone else in my mind."

He stood up,handed out his arm."Let's go to class"I agreed and pulled his arm.

"Gomawo."

TAEHYUNG'S POV

While I am playing,I spotted Sujeong watching the game.

-

-

The game had finished and I won.I'm so good.Imagine 6 vs 1..

I spotted Sujeong is going out of the gymnasium with her friend Yein.

I grabbed my bag from the chair and followed her.

-

-

[SCHOOL GARDEN]

She sat on the bench and plugged her earphones on her ears.

When I am about to approach her,a guy sat beside her.Wait..he is...Jimin?

When Sujeong felt that someone is with her.She removed the earphones from her ears and looked to him.

They started talking to each other.They look comfortable to each other..What are their relationship to each other.Are they dating??Haish!!

I ruffled my hair.I don't care anyways since she's not my wife yet.

I went back to my classroom and rested my head on my desk.Why am I feeling like this?What have you done to me Sujeong?