Day 1

To all my Niggas out there my name is Huey Freeman and this is my story. It was just another day when I heard the annoying scream of Riley getting his woopin,but as usual I ignored it I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth wash my face and pick my hair. As I go downstairs I notice Riley who sits there and then he sees me "Huey nigga you gay" he muttered "I heard that you can't say the n word in this house Nigga "Grandad said "but Grandad you say Nigga all the time" " mind your damn business little Nigga" as I leave I see Jasmine waiting by the tree as always she wants me to come,but today I said yes. The reason why was because Grandad was doing another dangerous date with a black woman.

So as I come back to the house I notice a bunch of cars outside of the house and there's our car and then theirs five black cars. As I walk in I notice another hot date was here and with her were gang members who were flashing gang signs. "You are cute" she's says "my name is Nikki Makai" Nikki said "my name is Huey" I said. "Huey all of her bodyguards are gay right"Riley said as I walked to the fridge there was nothing in there "Grandad there's no more food In the fridge"I said "what no food okay we'll come too" Nikki said.

As we walked in the store I noticed that that Nikki and her gang members were about to rob the place they were waring ski masks. And they were carrying guns in there hands and some were smoking. "All y'all krackers listen up y'all going to let us take food or y'all going to get shot" Nikki said as me and grandad turn to the left we notice Riley with a bag of food and he had ski mask on " boy take that shit of your head and leave it to the professionals" Grandad said. When we left we are chased by cops we lost em. When we got home Grandad threw a fit "we thru Nikki" " don't raise you voice or I'll shot you" Nikki said I jumped IP in the air and kicked her in the face, Riley grabbed his guns, and Grandad took his belt off and slapped the Niggas. They all ran to there cars and drove and later was caught by the police.

And that's just one day with the Freeman's NIGGAS!
Check out more of this series😉