Day 2 part 1

So its a new day and all I hear is Nigga this Nigga that Nigga please and really Nigga. "Uh all y'all Niggas shut the fuck up" I said "Huey don't tell me what to do cause Nigga you gay" Riley said "Grandad I'm going" I said,but as I leave I notice Uncle Ruckus with a mob" all y'all Niggers come out right now oh look its one of the Nigglets now" "fuck you bitchass Nigga" I said "see what the Niggas influencing on our kids to say fuck you and call us Niggas" Uncle Ruckus said "Nigga I ain't got time for ugly no hairline looking ass self doggy doo doo looking ass Nigga" I said I ran over to the tree that i hang out at and Jasmine was waiting for me.

"Hey Jasmine what day is it" I said " its the last dayof black history month" Jasmine "Shit what the fuck now we have to survive today" I said "what do you mean me Uncle Ruckus says I am a proud white woman" Jasmine said "no you are not you are a proud independent black woman" I said. Man I can't believe this shit what the fuck ring ring my phone starts to ring "who is it" I said "boy theirs a problem at the house come here right away" Grandad said I ran as fast as I could "shit" I muttered our house was on fire "look at the Niggas run oh look another Nigga over there get him" Uncle Ruckus said I flash the middle finger and make my way into the house I see the a bunch of white whiggas are setting the place on fire I jump kick two of them in the face I punch another one in the stomach and he coughs blood.

As I run upstairs I notice Uncle Ruckus comes upstairs and takes out a katana I take out mines and we clash and the more and more we clash I can sense the tension of the sword I kick him down the stairs he jumps up and kick me in the face and as I was about to cut him he high kicks me and I fall and Uncle Ruckus puts the katana to my neck and says "Niggers these days".

To be continued......