The Phone Call

Next Morning

Taylor's pov
It was 7am.
RING RING RING RING
Can someone please answer the fucking phone.

Ashley answered it.

3 minutes later Ashley got of the phone. She was smiling like a idiot.

"Guess what!!" She yelled
With that everyone came in running.
"Oh my fucking God Ashley I thought you got kidnapped." Jack Johnson yelled.
"No I got into Hollywood Recording!!" She yelled excitedly.

"Omg congrats sis." Peyton and Spencer said.
"Recoding starts today at 2."Ash said.

At the recording studio

Ashleys pov
Yay! I'm going to sing a cover of See you again even the rapping.

After recording
Taylor's pov
After the recording we went home. 3 hours later Ashley,Sabrina and Paris came down in clothes in demin ripped shorts and a halter top.

"Hey Paris where are guys going dressed up in that?" I asked.

"Oh. We're going to UHN." Ashely answered.
"What's that." Cam(Dallas) asked.
" University Horror Night. Bye." Ashely answered.Then they left.

I went up to my room to do a disney movie marathon. I had Meet the Robinson
Big Hero 6
& Lemonade Mouth

~ After Marathon~

Its around 1 or 2 am. Everyone was still awake.Just then Paris,Ashely and Sabrina come home. Their hair was messy and a few specks of red dots.

"What happened to you guys!!!" Spencer yelled.
"Well, Ashely got out of hand and was seriously killing a lot of clowns."Paris answered. Ashely scoff "Did not."

"Well I'm tried af and I'm going to bed." Ashley said.Everyone said goodnight and one by one they also went to bed.I was the last one to be awake.It was 2:46 am so I decided to go to sleep.

~~Next Morning~
Taylor's pov
Uhhhhh. 9:30am.I was about to fall asleep until I heard a ear shattering scream coming from the kitchen.I jumped off my bed and runed to the kitchen.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!" I yelled. Everyone turned around.I noticed that only they disney crew is there.Just then the rest of Magcon came yelling.

The guys and I exchanged worried faces cause we just noticed Ashley,Peyton and Spencer's eyes were bloodshot red.
"Guys we have bad news.But I don't think it will affect you guys."

-------------
What do you think is the bad news.?

🌸🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

Bye bishsss