New York

Riker's P.O.V

After we won dancing with the stars we had to leave and go to New York to be on Good Morning America! I was excited to be on Good Morning America again! I know don't get me wrong I love my bandmates but this was my time to shine! Because I won dancing with the stars this season! Plus me and Sky are this like amazing cute couple! I have been trying to come up with different way to ship our names together but they all just sound weird!

Rylar Siker Skyler these are 3 just to give the idea that I'm really bad at this!

I went on twitter and ask my fans if they could help me pick a shipname for Me and Skylar! Then I tweeted it! Almost instantly fans where tweeting back to me shipnames left and right! Alot of them where double or tripling up on the same name! They even sending me Skyker, Rylar there where even a few Riklar's I did a poll on twitter then waited to see which of the 3 I picked and which one they liked the most.

~3 days later I checked my twitter and I the poll I did was really getting good they lived us a lot!

My picks where

Skyker votes at 5.2k

Riklar votes at 6.9k

Rylar votes at 2.4k

I tweeted that we talked about it and that we like Skyker.

So that was our new ship name.

~2 years later we get married, have children and live happily ever after~

Sorry for short chapter

Starr xoxo