Oneshot (again..)

"Whoa, Nagisa, is that an Oreo?"

Karma approached Nagisa, who's busy taking out some packs of Oreo.

"Whoaa, can i have some?" Sugino came in, looking at the packs of Oreos waiting to be eaten.

"Sure." Nagisa nods slightly, giving one of the packs to Sugino, and one to Karma.

"Hey, Nagi! Can i have some too?" Maehara joins the group, taking one of the packs too. Seriously Nagisa, how much did you even brought?

"Hey, what if we make a game? Like, who makes the craziest way to eat these Oreos, will get the rest if the Oreos?" Karma gave an idea, getting some excited nods from the other two.

Nagisa sweatdropped. When did he agreed to giveout all of the Oreos?

"Okay, me first!" Sugino opens the pack, puts one Oreo in his forehead, and tries to get it into his mouth slowly.

Slowly, slowly, aand...

He did it! How quick! Thank you, lazy author!

Maehara and Karma clapped, followed by some "Oooooh nice one"s.

Nagisa only smiles awkwardly.

"Okay! My turn!" Maehara opens the pack too, taking one of the Oreos.

"But, i'm gonna need some assisstant for this one." Maehara grins, while calling Isogai to come over.

"Hm? What is it?" Isogai tilts his head innocently, not knowing what they are currently doing.

"Here, bite this, but don't eat it," Maehara gives the Oreo to an innocent Isogai, as Isogai follows his commands.

Maehara approach closer to Isogai's face, and bite! He ate the Oreo as if playing Pocky Game, but using Oreo. And Isogai.

Isogai blushed furiously, the other half of the Oreo in his mouth still remain uneaten.

"WH' WH'LD YUW DU THET?!?!" Isogai yelled in an unknown language, but only gets replied by Maehara's laugh.

"Can i get my turn now?" Nagisa raised his hand, turning the others's attention.

"Of course! Go on."

Nagisa opens his pack, takes one of the Oreos,

And just twist it, lick it,

"Hey, aren't that just the original way to eat it?" Sugino protests.

Correction: licking it in a weird, naughty way while staring at Karma, (which makes Karma blushes)

And closing it again as if it got no more changes, and forces Karma to eat it.

"Indirect kiss by sallivas, you're welcome" Nagisa smiles.

The others just stoned there, (and Isogai still have the Oreo in his mouth) while Karma blushed even more, almost the same shade as his hair.

Who can thought Nagisa is a perverted Oreo eater?