Female reader

Alright, seeing as a lot of people seem to really want this part to happen, I am going to do what must be done and attempt the female reader, anyway, I've never tried a threesome with a female so bear with me.

"Alright, do either one of you know what to do?"

Both of them shake their heads no and I sigh. I pull out my phone and look it up. I decided to settle with watching porn video to see how its done. As I watch I feel the twin brothers ever so slightly move in closer until there heads are basically squishing mine. After its done I feel like an educated woman and could tell they were both turned on, figures. I crawl onto Stan's lap and began kissing him. Ford got behind me and started kissing my neck and circling his hands around my stomach. Stan takes my shirt off then throws it somewhere in the room. I feel Ford taking his off while I pull Stan's off. Believe me when I say they are both well toned for their age. Ford moves out the way so that Stan can lay me on my back. Ford moved behind me and started kissing me roughly while Stan kissed down my chest. I would have never thought of doing anything sexual with them but you know what, this is kinda hot.  This is different rom the video so that was wasted time. Stan pulled down my pants and took his off. Ford unzipped his pants and pulled his member out, as did Stan. Dang, they are bigger then I'd imagine. While Ford began kissing me I could feel my panties being pulled down. As Stan entered me I reached my hand back and slowly stroked Ford causeing him to moan against my lips.  Stan leaned down and attached his mouth to my neck, biting everypart he could, most likely leaving hickys. When Stan started thrusting faster I moved my hand faster. I wrapped my Legs around Stan's causing him to go faster again. Ford pulled his head back then buried it in my shoulder, he must be getting close. Stan quickly replaced Ford's place and began kissing me equally as rough. I moaned against his mouth and stroked Ford as fast as I could. Stan let out a deep moan as he came inside of me. I moaned again and Ford came, then I did as well. Stan collapsed on top of me while Ford just fell on his back. I crawled up to Ford and cuddled in his arms. Stan soon worked his way up beside me and joined the cuddle. I felt Stan sigh against my neck causing me to shudder.

"Well (Y/N) that was....interesting"

"Shut up Ford, that was more then just interesting."

"OK, fine, it was kinda fun."

"Yeah, I was not expecting this to happen today, but you two are full of surprises."

"But all Jokes aside, that was very excellent (Y/N), I hope one day we could do it again."

"Well, we'll see."

"I love you (Y/N)"

"As do I"

"I love you guys to."

I gave them each a kiss before getting comfortable and slowly drifting off. I love them both and I hope it could stay like this forever.

So, how was it guys? hm hm? Like I said, first time writing one with a girl in it, was it good? anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.