the met between osana and yandere

Yandere: tomorrow im going to talk to her.
(At the next morning.)
(Yandere went outside and riding her bike.)
Yandere:*osana I have a lot things to talk about.*
(Yandere stop the bike because senpai block her.)
Yandere: s-senpai why are you in my way?!?
Senpai: I saw info-chan. And she said your going at osana-chan house to talk about something.
Yandere:*that info-chan I didn't know shes going to tell him.
Senpai: yandere you don't have to do this. We. Can just talk about it.
Yandere: talk about what?!?! Osana is going to ruin my reputation. I cant let her ruin my life!!!
Senpai: okay how about this I'll talk to her.
Yandere:no!! I need to talk to her face-to-face between me and her and pls senpai don't try to stop me will talk after.
(Yandere pass through at senpai. And senpai is screaming at yanderes name but she didn't here.)
Senpai: yandere wait!!!! God dammit!!!
(Yandere finally arrived at osana house. She ring the doorbell.)
Osana: whose there??
Yandere: the person you ruin my reputation. Open the door there something I want to talk about!!
(Osana opened the door.)
Osana: is seems info-chan told you about my address. Well it doesn't matter so what do you want to talk about??
Yandere: between the realtionship of you and senpai and between about trying to ruin my life.
Osana: come in.
(Yandere come inside at osana house.and went to her room)
Osana: so you want to know between me and senpai.
Yandere: yes and about trying to ruin my reputation.
Osana: okay I'll talk about it. Me and senpai were childhood friends we we're classmates and neiborhood but I move a new school and senpai move a new house after that happen we suddenly separated. But I met him again and senpai confess me to be his girlfriend and after 3months ago he never showed up to me but he only left me a letter that the two of us are already break I accepted that feeling for so long. But when I wanted to tell him about my feelings again I suddenly saw you with senpai it seems senpai changed he became a flirty boy try to force a girl to like him like you thats why I tried to ruin your reputation.
Yandere: is that why you did that.
Osana: yes and I think is better for you to.
(Osana took a knift and tried to stab yandere.)
Osana:DIE!!!
(But someone actually covered her.)
Osana:*shock* what?!?
Yandere:*shock* s-senpai!!!
To be continue.....