Turning Page Pt. 1 {Edited}

"I need to leave."

"Right now?"

"If I don't now, I'll never be able to in the future."

"But won't Levi-"

"Levi doesn't need to know anything! He can go piss off for all I care! He... He doesn't deserve to know." You mumbled in the end, looking down at your bag with a solemn expression. You already felt numb as it is. Just the thought of your cheating husband made the numbness grow worse.

"He cheated on me, yet I'm the one that has to stick it out in the end? Hell no. I know you mean well, Historia, but I gave him too many chances. He decided not to meet half-way, so I'm ending things this way." You concluded. Historia looked back at you with skepticism. She glanced over at your flat belly before looking back up to your eyes.

"But what will you do now? Levi always provided everything after you got laid off." She said, worry overwriting the previous emotion. You simply gave her a reassuring look before grabbing your things. She helped grab whatever you couldn't take and placed them in her car.

"I called Hanji before you came. She said that I can stay with her, Mike, and Erwin at their place. They have a room that they hadn't shown to anyone yet, so I can crash there until I can get my own place." You explained.

"Are you already hunting for some jobs? What about your condition?"

"Hanji's got that covered for me. She'll help me out until I can fully start working. Erwin and Mike even pitched in to help if Hanji isn't around." Historia nodded her head in understanding before looking at her watch. "We better leave soon or else Levi will get here."

"Ok, let me leave what needs to be left behind." You said, heading back inside. You went upstairs to the master bedroom and left your wedding ring, house keys, and the first love note he had given you. You weren't planning on wasting you or your unborn child's life on a man who only knew how to use his crotch rather than his head almost all the time.

"I hope you get what you deserve, you punkass bitch." You sneered at the item on the drawer before leaving. You were done with his shit, so it was time to move on.

________________

"(Y/n), you know Levi isn't going down without a fight, right?" Erwin said, helping you set your things up in your new room. You rolled your eyes as you nodded. You already knew how that man worked. After being with him for several years before and after your marriage, you knew his behaviors and preferences like the back of your hand... at least you thought you did.

"If he pushes, I won't hesitate to push back. I'm not the type to wait for him to change. If he cheated on me, then there was something wrong to begin with. I don't need a man who fucks around willy nilly just because he has a strong libido. If he can't find satisfaction with me, he can fuck off for all I care."

"Trust me, (Y/n), I'm going to whoop his ass so hard, he'll regret ever touching another woman that wasn't you!" Hanji boasted, flexing one of her arms while showing off her muscles. Erwin groaned while you giggled. You were glad they were on your side and not Levi's. You were even more so because of your child soon to grow up in this type of environment. You felt safe and at home for once.

Hours had past and after everything was finished, you sat near Mike on the couch. He had mentioned a while back that he was going to watch some anime called, "Dr. Stone," so you decided to watch with him afterwards. Although you missed a few episodes, you still enjoyed the storyline overall. You also enjoyed some of the characters. You watched the rest of the show with Mike until you heard knocking at the door.