Friend

Mana pov.
I didn't feel like going to class so I grabbed a camera since I like to take pictures of the environment. I jumped on a branch and my skirt flew up . Thank gosh no one is around. I then took a picture of the sky and stared at it. I then heard voices and noticed yuki was gonna get bitten by aido. I then sighed and jumped in front of them and I said coldly,"Aido what do you think your doing?" He said cheerfully,"Mm I'm Hungry so I wanted a little snack!" I then pulled yuki away as if nothing and I pinned aido by the neck. I said,"Well then you wouldn't mind if I have a snack too." He looked at me shocked and I heard a gun click and zero said,"No one here is going to have a snack." I put aido down and said,"I didn't mean it . I was just here and saw aido trying to get yuki so I simplyed helped that is all. I then walked away but not before I heard yuki yell,"Thank you again mana-chan!" Well whatever not like I care I guess. I then saw a tree that I liked and I grabbed a dagger I have with me and carved my name meaning its my tree. I then sat down and closed my eyes for a bit. I them opened them to see a gun. I looked up and zero was there and he said,"You should be in class." I stared at him and said,"I simply didn't want to go you know. Its not like I'm breaking a rule." He put his gun down and I looked at the water fountain. I then took a picture of it. I slightly smiled at it. Zero said,",So you like taking pictures?" I nodded and I said,"Yeah for some.....occasions." I wasn't lying I do it so when I go visit my friends grave I talk on what they are missing. He sat down next to me and I said,"This is my tree ╰_╯." He said ,"Says who?" I then pointed the the my name on the tree and I said,"yes and if I find you sit on a branch or even touch it I will push you off." He smirked and then I got up and smelled the air level E's zero said,"What do I smell bad?" I giggled slightly and I said,"No its nothing . Hey zero? You think I can move to day class?" He looked at me shocked and said,"Why?" I said,"I guess I just wanted to feel human again at least for a little." He looked at me confused and said,"Again?" I shaked my head and said,"That's a story for another time. For now I'm gonna go ask." I then left and knocked on the headmasters office."Come in!~" strange man indeed. I came in and said,"I wanna move to the day class." He nodded and said,"Sure I know how you are so gee is your uniform." I nodded and said,"Also I'm gonna go leave since I smelled Level E's ."he turned serious and said,"So it was true you are the hunter's association secret weapon huh?" I nodded and said,"Yes I am I was trained by a man named yagari taiga." He smiled and said,"That's zero's teacher." I slightly smiled and he said,"So you have grown fond to zero huh?" I nodded and left the room. I then headed to my dorm to see kaname and he said,"Why weren't you in class?" I simplyed shrugged my shoulders and then he wrapped His arms around me and said,"You were with zero his scent is all over you." I said,"I simply can and it was just small talk. So can you let me go." He then put his head on my crook of the neck and smelled it. He said,"You smell wonderful mind if I have a taste." I was gonna decline when he sinked his fangs in my neck. I was going to push him but he held my hands together.

Kaname's pov
God she smelled good so I sunk my fangs without warning. Her smell is better than yuki's and her blood is so good. I then deepened it and then took more blood in and I realized I took too much and I let go. She held her neck and glared at me. I said."Sorry I over did it." She nodded and then I leaned and kissed her lips. They are very soft. She then pushed me away and went to her dorm. I smirked and walked away oh mana your going to be mine.
Mana pov.
That bastard he took too much. I grabbed my sword and headed out the gates and I noticed some red eyes. I then ran towards them into an ally and then 3 came at me at once. I then slashed my sword and killed 2 at once. The last one started running and I followed it. I then noticed he led me to a whole pack of 12.Fuck I could only fight them if I activate them my sword. I then bit my thumb and drew blood and spreaded it on my blade and said,"Activate sword of murder!" I then glowed red and my eyes turned red. I then started cutting and slashing them. One managed to scratch me but I managed to kill the rest. The last one screamed loud so I chopped off the head. I then sighed I wouldn't have had to activate if Kaname's didn't suck my blood. I put my sword in its shealth and I started walking back but I fell down from exhaustion. And blacked out.