Intro

I walk in a bar after a break up between me and my ex girlfriend I really loved her but I understand she didn't feel the same by cheating on me whit my best girl friend I just can't believe I was that blind and never noticed.
Anyways tonight is not about her just thinking about her makes feel a complete dumbass.
I Oder the strongest drink and took a huge sip on it I Oder a extra cold beer and he gives to me I drink it then a couple more rounds of beer, I then saw a man coming in he was like no one I ever seen he's so beautiful and smoking.
He is wearing a black thank top whit a leather jacket,some skinny dark blue jeans rip on the knees and some combat black boots whit a hat wearing it backwards whit some of he wavy messy blonde hair out.
I smile and he sat on a table alone in the far away corner I went toward him pushing someone else who was about to seat there and sat next to him, he was looking down but slowly look up at me whit he's beautiful blue/grey eyes he give me a sweet look "I am no striper so look for a good night somewhere else" he say in a nice tone making me chuckle "no actually I wanted to get some company. I saw you alone so now but of ous have someone else" I say and he give me a small smile.
"Cool I guess I would accept you company.you seemd like a cool guy not like those perv" he say and I smile "I am starting to like you.you know.you cool.how about tonight i pay pretty boy" I say and he sigh "ok fine but if we see each other again.i would pay" he say and I smile "we are gonna see each other again don't worry" I say "I hope he doesn't get mad because he been moody lately man" he mumbled thinking I won't hear it and who's he? I wonder.
The drinks came and we cheer "for tonight that is gonna be a great night" I say and he smile "for tonight" he say and we took a sip of it "oh I am Roman reigns by the way" I say "Dean.dean Ambrose" he say and we start to drink.
Dean Ambrose a man I would never forget and I feel this is just the beginning