Chapter one

Dean p.o.v
I wake up on the bed of someone at first I thought it was my bed but I looked around and it didn't looked like my room and anyways my boyfriend would be here next to me,I stand up taking the blankets off me and put my shoes on.
I got out of the room and went downstairs looking for my jacket and phone when I saw a guy on the kitchen wait..Roman yeah that was he's name.
"Morning pretty boy" Roman say and I give him a smile "morning.roman why am I in your place"? I say looking at him "well we got drunk and after you stated feeling sleepy so I was trying to ask you where you live but you fall asleep so I didn't wanted to wake you up so i brought you here but don't worry I slept on the guest room.i hope you didn't mind" he say and I smile to him "thanks Roman" I say and went next to him and hug him "you a good friend" I say "friend"? He say and I nodded and pull away from him "yeah.well would you like to be my friend or-" "no yeah I want to be you friend" he say and I smile.
Then I hear my phone ring I was looking for it and found it on the nightstand,I saw the id and it was my boyfriend Seth Rollins.
Hello?
Where the hell are you?! Do you know how worry I am?! I am fucking call you last night like six fucking times!
I look at Roman and he smile to me "restroom"? I mumble to him "is upstairs first door" he say and I nodded and went upstairs and lock the door.
Roman p.o.v
Well that was weird
I wonder who call him that he need it to go to the bathroom
Could be the same guy he mumbled last night
I sigh and minutes later Dean came downstairs and looked mad he grab he jacket "are you ok"? I say and he look at me "yeah.thanks Ro for everything but I gotta go" I say and I nodded
"want me to give you a ride"
"no I don't want to bother you.you done enough"
"no I want to came on"
"fine" he say and  I grab my car keys as well as my phone and got out of the house.