Renge!?

I hope you all enjoyed singing and dancing along to the classical yet never gets old OHSHC theme song, Sakura Kiss!.. I literally can sing it without the lyrics *Nervous Laughter + Sweat Drop*
~Renge!?~

It was a normal day in the host club, Tama was making girls faint by the second, Kaoru & Hikaru are doing there twincest while sponsoring there mother since she designed all the clothes we're wearing today.. which was my idea, Kyo was painting but was interrupted by fangirls asking about photo books, Honey was crying- WAIT. I walk over to Honey and lean in front of him and while wiping a tear "Honey whats wrong.." I ask his crying piercing my heart "I-i lost one of my sandals." He said as his head hung low, I seen Takashi from the corner of my eye so I hugged him slightly and moved seeing what this was about "Mitsukuni" Mori said as he lifted Honey's foot and put on the missing sandal "I noticed that you dropped it" Mori said before he got attacked in a hug by Honey.

As I was backing away from the heartwarming scene I bumped into Kaoru and something fell out of his sleeve so I picked it up "Really guys eye drops I mean I understand the point but, isn't this somewhat cheating" I said spinning the bottle between my fingers as the twins went to each side of me "Dont be such a party pooper Kohana" Hikaru said while playing with my cheek I sighed slightly before grabbing his finger "Y'know at the moment I really wish you didn't take my sword away Hikaru" I said with a slight glare before Kaoru tapped my shoulder lightly and I turned my head "Here Kohana, its for you" Kaoru said while holding out a treat in a container "Its for, me?" I asked tilting my head slightly "Aren't you the cutest~" They sung "your just realising that~" two fanguys said "Thanks you four im flattered, but honestly Hikaru, Kaoru im not a big fan of sweets, why do you think I only have the vanilla cake when I eat with Honey, but dont feel bad it made me happy to know all you are thinking about me so kindly" I say with a closed eye smile as I hold the treat and the fanguys faint. Kao: Your really good I almost fainted.. Koh: Thanks Kaoru..oh and um Kyo I think I might have an old friend that came to visit. Kyo: Is it your guy friend *venom in his thoughts* Koh: No its not Joshua calm down.. Hik: What do you three keep thinking about Kao:  Kohana you're talking about the red-headed girl with a big pink bow right? Hik: lets introduce ourselves Kaoru!

"Come on in, what are you waiting for?" Kaoru said as he held out a rose "Watching from afar is no fun" Hikaru retorted doing the same "Please miss~" they said holding the rose more towards her "Stop that how many times do I have to tell you boys to be more courteous to our first time guests" Tama said before he turned and extended a hand towards her "please you don't have to be afraid, my princess I welcome you to the Ouran Host Club" Tama said before gently grabbing her chin only to be pushed away "NO GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PHONY!" yup that's the Renge I remember alright.. "What do you mean, im phony" Tama said on the verge of breaking down "Just what I said your phony, I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this Host Club! You shouldn't go spreading your love around so easily like that you stupid, you must be a dim witted narcissist, your incompetent, your a commoner, your disgusting!!" Just as my dear old friend Renge finished "he's created a new technique-" Hikaru "-One man slow motion" Kaoru finished "Renge, honestly don't you think that's enough" I said as I crossed my arms looking at her "KOHANA!!" she screamed before hugging me "What are you doing in a Host Club you can get any guy you wanted with a snap of your fingers" Renge asked not waiting for a reply as soon as she seen Kyo she dropped/threw me on top of Tama "Its you Kyoya!" she said before almost jumping on Tama but I used my hand as a booster since I knew that's what she was trying to do "Oh how I've longed to meet you, my one and only Prince Charming" Renge said as she latched onto Kyo.

"Your Fiance?" Hikaru said confused "Kyoya-Senpai" Kaoru added "of course my name is Renge Houshakuji and im transferring into Ouran Academy's first year class A tomorrow" she said cheerily as we noticed Tama sulking "Why is he sulking?" Kaoru asked "Because mommy was keeping a secret from daddy" Hikaru said "Whatever~" I and Kyo said "Why does everyone insist on referring to us like were a husband and wife" Kyo said slightly annoyed "Oh tis was a story of love at first sight, I couldn't resist-" Renge starts but I interrupt "Before you all get confused, she is really referring to a virtual dating game called Uki Doki Memorial a dating sim. she tried to get me to play it I did and ended up being scarred, not only the coding was a disgrace but the game was just plain horrid, anyway as surprising as it is my one hell of a brother resembles the character Miyabi that she has 'fallen in love' with, honestly I think the only reason she became my friend in Paris was because I resembled Miyabi's sister, oh and please dont scream questions and things such as Otaku we all realize that she is one by now, right" I explain with Renge still describing her 'love' experiences from the game in the background "I get it since my flower already knows than there's no point in explaining, I doubt you hosts will understand but I will say this I never asked this woman for her hand, honestly this is my first time meeting her" Kyoya said while Renge was running around doing random things until she sat near Kyo "According to the research Kohana gave me your the manager of this Host Club right, isn't it Kyoya" Renge said innocently Kyo: Let me guess you exchanged information with her! Koh: Kyo come on this is an Ootori your talking to, of course I exchanged her families secrets with a file based on you but with no pictures, your welcome for no pictures or she would of been here a long time ago.. "That's right Kyo-Chan is our director!" Honey said cheerily while holding Usa-chan "I've made up my mind, from now on I'm going to be the manager of this Host Club!" Renge said confidently as Tamaki and Kyoya were discussing something, probably about Renge being 'manager' "Well boys I cant wait to work with you!" Renge said tilting her head with a closed eye smile.