1k Special

GUYS OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO FREAKING SUCH! COMMENT ON THIS PART SO I CAN FOLLOW YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I AM SO HAPPY I'M GOING TO CRY!!

"Dean! Come here and look what I just found." Sam says beckoning for Dean to come over and look at his laptop.

Dean scrolled through the page. "What the hell is Wattpad?"

"So you know those books that Chuck wrote like forever ago, well people have been writing fan fiction," Sam explained searching 'Supernatural' up in the search bar, showing Dean the millions of thousands of them. "They have everyone we ever meet in here from Charlie to Dad. Dude, they even have a ship name for you and Cas. Destiel."

"I heard my name." Cas said walking over to the computer. "Who is Destiel?"

"No one." Dean quickly closed the book.

"I'll leave to two lovebirds alone." Sam snickered walking out of the room.

Cas looked confused as he called after Sam "Sam we are not birds.

"Guys what you reading." You say turning the computer towards you. "Why the heck are you looking at se-"

"Shhhh," Dean said closing the book. "Nerds have twisted minds. They all want to bang us. It's weird."

"Why would anyone be attracted to Crowley or Lucifer!? Do they even know that they are monsters?" You cry exiting the book and looking at more.

"Why darling I like to think I'm quite handsome," Crowley said suddenly appearing in the room. "At least that's what Moose thinks."

"What are you doing here Crowley." Dean spat standing up grabbing the knife sitting on the table.

"Well I came to look at the books of course."

"Wow Crowley your almost to gay to function," You say pulling up a chair for him. "Shall we invite Gabriel and Lucifer too?"

"Just add them to the list."