Elijah Imagine

A/N: This imagine is for @oceans_daughter_3, I love this idea honestly so thank you so much for requesting it. I think it is pretty good, so I hope you all love it. Sorry if it isn't exactly like the request though. Also sorry it took so long , I have been really busy lately with things, but I promise to update again soon. Please keep requesting because of the lovely boys in this book.

You were at Mystic Grill with the "Mystic Falls gang". You were drinking, dancing and partying after saving the small town in Virginia yet again. Damon, Alaric and Tyler were drinking, a lot. You were considered their babysitter, making sure they didn't do something stupid. You were chasing Tyler around as he was trying to take his pants off. I guess you were the only sober one who didn't notice the fact that 4 certain originals walked into the building. Well in all fairness you didn't know anything  about the supernatural world. Stefan and Damon saw you as a little sister so they were overprotective of you, so when it came to the supernatural world they kept you out of it no mater what they had to do.

Pretty much you hadn't noticed four people in your mind walk into the small building. You had not realized as Tyler kept being himself really. Didn't help that Matt and Jeremy were messing with you while you tried to make Tyler sit down. Basically you weren't paying attention to anyone but the 3 boys acting like complete dorks. So when Stefan looked to Damon with one of those looks that says pretty much look over to who's here, you didn't understand. You didn't try hard enough to see why Stefan and Damon were looking as if someone was going to kill you and everyone else here.

"Really Tyler? Must you act like your five. KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!" you were so done with him at the moment so you got yourself a drink. Turning around you accidently dumped your drink onto a man. You looked up at him, he was wearing a suit and was very attractive. "Oh, I am so sorry." You say trying to clean his neat and perfectly fitted suit. You were just embarrassing yourself but it was as if you were on autopilot. You could not seem to stop embarrassing yourself.

"Don't worry." the man said and then finally looked at you, "I'm sorry, I don't think I know your name." He said with giving you a smile that was beautiful and you couldn't help but smile yourself. You stopped trying to clean his shirt as he softly grabbed your hand.

"Y/N" you said and smiling as he placed a kiss on your hand.

"Elijah Mikaelson." Elijah said. You thought that you had heard Stefan, Damon and the rest of the group talk about the Mikaelson's. You had maybe heard Elijah's name once or twice but you didn't see the problem with talking to him. He seemed too nice to be dangerous.  You looked at his shirt again though, completely ignoring the fact that Stefan and Damon were watching you.

"I really am sorry about your clothes." You said.

"I promise you Y/N, it is not a great deal." Elijah replied.

"Please, just let me help you clean up. It would make me feel better about spilling my drink on you." You asked. It was true though, you did feel bad about doing that to him. Also you were embarrassed that you spilled your drink on the very attractive man that you just met. Not the best first impression. "I hope that you know I can't really take no for an answer, so you might as well just say yes and come with me." you said smiling slightly.

"If I don't have a choice I guess I will."

"I guess we better leave then." You said walking out of the bar, Elijah right behind you, along with Stefan and Damon's eyes following you the whole way. On the way to your house you and Elijah made small conversation about some thins. Some were stupid little things like favorite colors, other got a little deeper about things such as family, dreams and past experiences. You honestly had no idea why you would open up to someone you barely even know, but you felt as if you could trust him.

"Here we are," you said getting out of the car and walking up your driveway to you house. Your house was actually really nice, you weren't really close to anyone but you also had a amazing view of parts of Mystic Falls.

Elijah followed you to your front door where you opened it with a simple twist of a key. For some reason it looked like Elijah was thinking something threw, like something was holding him back. You walked inside and looked at Elijah, "come in Elijah."

Elijah looked a lot less worried, as he took one step inside your home. "Do you want me to get you a set of clothes so we can wash your suit." You asked.

"I told you, don't worry about it. Maybe I just came her to talk to a beautiful girl like you." Elijah said, causing you too blush slightly. You walked over to you couch.

"Well, let's talk then." You sat down on your couch, looking at him to sit with you. He walked over and sat down opposite of you.

You and Elijah went on talking for hours it seemed like. Again it was about little things in life and major things in life. He was hinting something to you but you honestly didn't know what so as the night went on you made it you mission to make sure that you find out what that special thing about Elijah was. It took many long nights together and lots of long chats but you became as close as can be. Hoping for more in the future was an understatement. You dreamed and wished for something more, to call him yours and he called you his. And maybe one day you could know why he was so deep and nervous as he stepped foot into your house.