Ch.6: The visit

*Wednesday*        

(I woke up to my alarm clock going off and the smell of food; I felt confused, I opened my eyes to notice I was in my room. I got up and took a shower put on some jeans and a long sleeve shirt with blue diamond buttons in the front that were layed out for me on a chair next to my bed; I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen and saw my dad cooking eggs and bacon)

"Sit" He Said.

(I was too scared to protest so I sat down on a stool; he put eggs, bacon, and toast on a late and sat it in front of me. I looked at him)

"Eat it, you need it and you're going back to school today" He said.

(I sighed; he came behind me and putting his arm on both side of me which terrified me)

"And this time if you talk to anyone trust me I'll know and I will do worst then you could ever imagine for your punishment" He said. (Darkly)

(My blood ran cold when he said that; he moved away and watched me eat, I didn't look at him the whole time. Soon I was done and I got my stuff and put my shoes on; we walked out and I looked over at Ty's house and he was coming, he looked over but didn't even smile at me. He looked away like he didn't even know me; he got in his car and left. I felt hurt but I know it's my dad's fault; we got in the car and drove to my school, I looked out the window)

"I'll be picking you up after school today and every day after this ok" He said.

(I nodded; he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it hard, I hissed in pain)

"Words Julia" He spat.

"Y-yes s-sir" I stuttered.

(He let go and I sighed; I wiped a stray tear, soon we were at the school. I hurried and left out; I walked into school, I went to my locker and saw Tyler there. He saw me and smiled; I felt much better knowing he don't hate me, he hugged me and I hugged him back. I missed him so much; we pulled apart, he was about to talk but I put my hand over his mouth and shook my head. He looked confused; I just took his hand and fast walked to our class, we were the only ones there because we were early. We sat in the back and I wrote on my note pad)

Me: My dad don't want me talking to anyone and I think he bugged my clothes

(He looked at the note and looked up at me; he started writing)

Ty: It wouldn't surprise me, I came over Monday after school to see if you were ok since you didn't come to school and your dad answered; he threatened me and said if I ever come near the house again he'd shoot me

(My eyed grew wide "I hate him so much" I thought)

Me: I'm sorry Ty

Ty: Hey don't worry about it, we can find a way to keep talking to each other

(I looked up at him sadly)

Me: I'm sorry Ty we can't be friends I can't let you get hurt by my dad and trust me he was serious about shooting you

Ty: But you're worth that and so much more

(I looked at him and kissed him; I pulled away, tears stared to form in my eyes)

Me: I'm sorry Ty I really can't

(He looked so sad and hurt; he just got up and moved to another seat on the other side of the class room, I silently cried until the students came in. I wiped my face; some students would look between me and Ty and look confused, soon the bell rang and short after the teacher came in. She took attendants and got to my name)