Don't Catch Me. Pt.2

She heard Patrick gasp and drop the tablet. She looked up sheepishly to see his red face. "I have seen what cannot be unseen.." he mumbled as she sprinted out of the lounge to her bedroom. Patrick jumped a little as he heard the loud slam of the door. "What was on there?" Pete asked. "No-nothing you should kn-know about.." he said his face going pale. He sauntered out of the room and into his bedroom which was next to (Name)'s. He heard some banging on the other side of the wall. He groaned as he faceplanted into his bed and covered his head with a pillow. He heard a knock at his door. He heard her silky voice call out to him. "Pat?" he groaned as she heard a little thump. Patrick had thrown his pillow at the door. "Can I come in?" she asked trying to sound as innocent as possible. (Name) heard a muffled 'yeah'. She slowly opened the door. "I'm sorry.. I guess.." she admitted. "It's fine.." Pat mumbled as he rolled onto his back. "That's kinda.. my.. private stuff.. I-- er.. I'm just gonna go.." she stammered. "Wait.." he called before she left the room. "Hmm?" (Name) asked. He patted the spot next to him on the bed. She slowly stepped over the multiple things on the floor and sat on one of the pillows at the top of the bed her back resting against the bedframe. "Why?" he asked as he looked up at her. "Why..? Why what?" she questioned. "Why were you reading that?" he asked once more. "I.. er.. don't really know.." she almost whispered. "Can I admit something?" Patrick asked. "Ye-yeah.. of course.." she said. "I--I think I might have.. fe-feelings.. for you.." he said, his words barely audible but she heard him. She felt a blush creeping up her cheeks. Pat was now looking at the roof. "I.. don't really.. know what to say.." she admitted. "But.. I guess, Patrick Stump, that I have feelings for you too.." she put an emphasis on the word 'feelings'. She saw Pat's face turn a crimson. Before she knew it (Name) felt his soft lips against her own. Her eyes widened in surprise but she quickly melted into it. His hands were on the bedframe as hers snaked around his body. She shut her eyes as she felt his tongue slide against her bottom lip begging for an entrance. She playfully denied. One of his arms snaked to her side as he squeezed. (Name) gasped as he took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced together. She pulled back for air. "W-wow.." she whispered. "Yeah.." he muttered back. He was hovering above her. (Name) could feel his breath against her lips. Her arms were around his torso at his shoulder-blades. Once she caught her breath she pulled him back to her, crashing their mouths together. He pulled back and jumped up shutting the door. Before she could count to three he had his lips pressed to hers again, but much rougher. She felt her back hit the bed as she had Pat straddling her their chests touching. She let out a moan as he created friction between their crotches. He pulled back and gave her a look as if to ask if she's ready. She gave a quick nod. He immediately went for her shirt as he ripped it open buttons flying everywhere. She flipped him over so she was straddling him now. (Name) pulled off his shirt and threw it to the corner of the room. He growled deeply and flipped them around once more. He kissed at her jawline and down her neck. He nipped at her flesh finding her sensitive spot. (Name) moaned quietly as he hit that spot. He grinned against her skin as he bit down sucking at the skin making sure to leave a mark. She let out a louder moan as she bit her lip. He continued kissing down her arm moving to her waist, he kissed till her jean line. "Best be getting rid of that.." he mumbled as he fiddled with her buttons. He eventually pulled down her jeans leaving her in her underwear. Once he had gotten rid of the jeans he kissed up her left leg. (Name) moaned as he reached her inner thigh. So close to where she wanted him. He kissed her through her panties. She couldn't help but let a moan out. He pulled down the unwanted undergarmet and discarded it. He placed a kiss at her stomach line. He looked up at her deviously. She had removed her bra a few seconds before. Pat placed a kiss on her wetness. She thrust her head into his pillow and bit back her moans. He started using his tongue. (Name) arched her back in pleasure. Pat pulled himself up and quickly undid his jeans and threw them to the corner of the room. In a flash he was fully naked. He climbed back ontop of her. His tip brushing against her core. She wrapped her legs around his waist at an attempt to pull him closer. He buried his face into her neck and thrust himself into her. He pulled out until only his tip was in then thrust in. He repeated that movement over and over, speeding up. Their pants and moans filled the room. She approached her the edge quickly. Holding on for dear life. He bit down on her neck hurtling her over the edge. She let out a loud moan sending him right over with her. He collapsed after regaining his strength. He reached for the covers and pulled them over the two of them. "Pat?" she asked as she regained her vision and ability to speak. "Yeah?" he responded. "I think, that I love you.." she murmured into his chest. "Well, I think that I love you too.." he responded as he mostly passed out. She hummed something into his chest and fell asleep.

EXTENDED ENDING (YOU ARE VERY WELCOME)

Pete knocked on Pat's door after about an hour. "Pat?" he called. No response. "I'm coming in!" he called in again as he opened the door. He saw the (Name) and Pat lying together with clothes sprawled everywhere. He let out a girly scream and slammed the door waking them up with a start. "Shit.." (Name) muttered. "Pete! Wait!" Pat yelled as he pulled his pants on and ran out. (Name) laughed and pulled the blanket over her face.