chapter ten

Levi's POV
*six years ago*
*levi is seventeen and Eren is Sixteen*

I have had my eye on the brat for a long time. Two years actually.

He has always had a feminine side to him, and its pretty obvious that he is gay. Well to me, because I heard him come out to Mikasa and Armin three years ago. I wonder who made him feel that way though...

His beautifulness sucked me in like a blowjob. Ereerrrrrrr I mean vaccumm. Hey that ends with- NEVERMIND.

I need Jesus. He is Jesus. Eren in Jesus. I need eren.

To be fully honest, we did kiss once before, but that went nowhere. We were all in Hawaii and while everyone was swimming I laid down in a hammock above the water. Hanji has thought it'd be funny to push me into the water, so when she did, Eren was directly under the hammock and I fell ontop of him and we sunk into the water. We both opened our eyes and god damn he was gorgeous. He smiled and gave me a small kiss under the water then swam off, but afterwards he acted as if he never did it.

Yesterday we got hired to kill some people. Don't know ehovtgey are but I'm getting a motherfucker ton of money. Like a dick load.

Tomorrow is when we go to kill them. I can't say I'm not scared, cause I am. And I'm scared for Eren.

Mikasa is always hovering over him like a mother, and it makes me super fucking jealous. She's so lucky. Her and Armin get to be his best friends. I bet that in Erens eyes I'm just some scary pale murderer who is always glaring and never talking to him or anyone for that matter. He is always happy around them. His eyes always shine bright when he is with them, his beautiful smile, just him. I wish I could be close to him...

*six hours later.*

I stand in the kitchen cleaning the table tops and such with hanji. She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, and she Also knows about me having a crush on Eren.

"Aawww short-stack, don't be too sad about it."

"Shut up shit glasses," I snap.

"You're making a big deal out of nothing."

"No I'm not."

"Yeah? You were complaining that Erens room is all the way at the end of the hallway."

"...cause it is..."

"And why does that upset you?"

"Because... His room should be next to mine... Or in mine... He should just share a room with me..." I pout.

"Hahaha! I bet you wanna-"

"Shut up shit glasses!"

Eren walks out of his room and into the kitchen and grabs a glass of water.

"What are you two doing cleaning the tables at two AM?" He asks.

He wears a simple white beach tank top and sweat pants.

Aaawwwww he's so cute.

"What are doing up at two AM?" I ask.

"Couldn't sleep."

Fuck.

"Does that mean you were awake?" Hanji smiles.

"Yeah. I've been up for like two hours. Levi woke me up when he started ranting about something." Eren smirks.

I feel my face go red and hot and I stop scrubbing the counter.

"What did you hear??" I ask him.

"Hm... Well I heard something about something being obvious, jealousy, then some people being lucky."

I don't think that means I heard me when I said-

"I also heard levi when he said 'Because I love the damn brat you shit brick.'" Eren mocks.

Hanji giggles.

"Brat can be anyone!!" I snap folding my arms.

"Hanji, who all does he call brat?" Eren asks.

Shitshitshit.

"Weeeeelll-" I interupt her and grab Eren and drag him down the hallway and into my room.

I close the door, but I don't lock it... On purpose.

I push Eren onto my king sized bed and he lands with a huff.

His legs hang off the edge and I crawl on top of him with my lower body pushing against his and I pet his face with my fingers and tickle them onto his chin.

"Levi!" He stutters.

"Shut up ." I tell him.

I press my member on his upper thigh and his face goes red and I can feel his boner.

I smile in pleasure and lift up his head while arching his back and place my lips on his throat and let my lips explore his soft caramel skin that I have been hungry to touch.

I grind my body on him and he moans through his breath.

"Yes, be loud for me, moan louder." I bite his ear then throw him further up onto the bed and literally tear off his shirt. His face goes red and I take off my shirt while I sit on top of him. I throw it to the floor and lean back down to Eren.

I slide off his sweat pants and take down his boxers with them and smirk when I see his bare virgin cock. I slide my pants off and lay on Eren and place my lips on his. He moans into my mouth as I slide my hand down his body and grab his member and I start rubbing it aggressively and I let my lips slip off of his so his moaning echoes through the house. I want people to hear him, wake up, come in my room to tell me to shut up, and see me and Eren having sex. That's why I didn't lock the door.

He moans and it echoes around the room. Still not loud enough.

I lift up his legs and shove my length into him and he almost screams. That should be loud enough. I thrust in and out of him and he wraps his arms around my neck and I get the pleasure of seeing him moan and pant with his bright red face under me. Suddenly, the most amazing thing happens and nearly every one slams open my door and gasps when they see me and Eren, especially Mikasa. Hanji screams that we are her OTP and all that shit and I continue fucking Eren as hard as I can, and he completely ignores everyone and begs me for more, like literally, he screams into my face that he wants more.

So I give it to him.

I go harder and faster and he moans louder and hotter. Jesus fuck this is amazing.

*several hours later*

Erens POV

"ARMIN!" I reach my hand out, but the man impales my best friend with a machete. His blood spills and he coughs out blood.

Suddenly, the blonde girl jumps Infront of me and tells me to run to the east exit and she pushes me away and blocks the terrible sight.

I find Levi and he is crouched down in an alley. I slump down next to him and shake and tears roll down my face.

"Armin...." I whimper.

Levi understands what happened and grabs my collar and tugs me along.

Armin.... He's dead... He died... Infront of me....