Chapter 5.5 - Mission 3! Camping time~! Part 2

Thank you too everyone that showed so much support to me when I really am stressing out and everything is turning into one big blur to me! Sorry but here it is! I'm really sorry that you have had to wait! I promise that the next one will be out faster!

For a camping trip you needed clothes and stuff. So you needed to go home where all your clothing was. You didn't want to go back in there alone. So you brought Arthur with you and Arthur only. Everyone else were just going to wait at Vash's house.

Arthur drove you to your house that you shared with your cheating boyfriend Alfred. You stepped outside of the car and opened the door with your spare key. It was quiet and cold but no cars were parked up the driveway.

You got your suitcase and grabbed some clothes for the camping trip. But as you walked around the house to find other clothes you saw pictures of you and Alfred were now replaced with ones with Tiffany. That must mean he has been cheating on you for quite a long time.

Your heart sunk at the thought of Alfred cheating on you for a long time. You kneeled down and started to sulk. This was terrible. All the feelings of sadness and depression washed over you again. This was the worst. 

"(Y/n)?" Arthur stepped out of the kitchen and found you sobbing on the floor with a picture of Alfred and Tiffany.

"Oh no! Love!" He kneeled down next to you and hugged you from behind. You felt his arms wrap around your slim waist. The feeling of love and sadness weren't the best feelings to be put together.

You continued to sob but then soon turned around to hug Arthur. You dropped the picture in the process. But then heard a car come up the driveway. Oh no it's Alfred.

You're eyes were red and puffy! What were you going to do. There was a small toilet with a sink downstairs so you were going to run there but Arthur had no where to hide. Footsteps were becoming louder and closer to the door step.

"U-uhh... Go to my room and jump out the window! GO!" I whispered as he nodded and ran upstairs. You heard a thud from the window and an "Ow" sound. The door opened just when Arthur went out of the house though.

You heard Alfred kissing Tiffany. Ew. Like Ew.

You sighed and walked out of the bathroom closing your eyes. You didn't want Alfred to be caught cheating just yet.

"Oh hey Alfred!" You beamed.

"U-uh... H-hey (Y/N)" He nervously replied.

"I'm just here to get my clothes for the camping trip this weekend!" You forcefully beamed even more. 

"O-oh... Wait. Isn't that Arthur's car outside?" He asked with his left eyebrow raising. Tiffany just left to go to the kitchen.

"U-uhm! I drove his car here... To get my stuff! He allowed me too!" You smiled as you walked up to Alfred and kissed his cheeks.

"So-"

"So! Why is Tiffany here?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

Alfred had visible beads of sweat dripping from his forehead. 

"S-she had to leave her home for family reasons! Urghh! Haha! So she's going to live here for a while!" He answered while rubbing the back of his neck firmly.

"Oh! Ok! I need to grab my clothes now!!" You purposely sounded clueless as you walked upstairs to pack your things. 

When you were finally in your room you started to sob quietly as you packed your things. Your phone started to ring.

You picked your phone up and saw that it was Arthur calling.

"H-hello?" You sniffed as you wiped your tears.