one

When I was 4 my parents informed me that I was moving away from  , to me the only place I would ever call home. Of course at that age I didn't really care about changing my whole lifestyle and adapting to a new environment , in all honesty I was actually excited.

At the age of 7 my mom left my dad and took me and my siblings with her. I didn't understand what was happening all I could understand was that mommy and daddy weren't happy with each other.

Then when I was 9 my parents had officially filed and finalized their divorce and it was at that point , that I knew that things wouldn't be the same.
_

Moving from ardor to Miami was a big change , I had moved away from everything I was accustomed too I didn't have my friends and I didn't have my family.

I remember my mom being stressed having to move her job and having to explain to me and my siblings that things around the household were going to change.

_

Present day
The last year of my high school career would be some of the most stressful days of my life, I needed to get into Columbia and i'm not trying to escape from my family -I love my family but ,I just want a fresh start , a new life that I lead for myself. I want to live on my own and make my own mistakes and i dont think my mother or anyone in my life understands that at the moment ,all my life I felt like I've been stuck in the same routine school & work , school & work and i dont want it to be that way anymore.

I scoff as my alarm blares through the phone of my speaker thinking about all the unwanted people i'm going to see today. I mean i'm not a pessimistic bitch but I honestly hate school so much.

Walking to my bathroom i grab my toothbrush immediately knowing my morning breath would melt anyone's face off.

If anyone knew me I was not a morning to person , I always tell my mom I believe I was born for the night ,even though I was born at exactly 12:00 a.m which she's considers morning but I don't, if there's not one pinch of sun or shine I don't consider it morning .

After cleaning the dirt from my teeth I walk out of the bathroom and walk straight to my closet , knowing today is going to be a small piece of hell i decide to simply get my black ck crew neck , grey leggings , and black uggs and prepare for my day.

_

a.u. ok so i've honestly been writing this chapter for months now and it's still not how i want it but i want to kickstart this book of so yeah - mara