Bad Boys and Nerds

So i'm pretty sure we can all agree that this is the most used story in wattpads history of teen fiction and romance.

Examples:

1. The bad boy(whose not actually bad, just wears a lot of leather and has LOTS of sex like everyother teenage boy) falls in love with the ugly nerd (whose not actually ugly but nobody notices it until the story is written).

2. Lets not forget our fair share of bad GIRLS too! You know, the one that doesn't do her homework/got her heart broken by ONE guy in her entire life/she's just plain poor and likes cars.

3. Or maybe the bad boy and the COMEPLETELY NORMAL GIRL WHO NOBODY NOTICES UNTIL NOW. My favorite. She always described as ugly(brown hair, brown eyes, long legs, wears glasses that-when taken off- show her inner victoria secret model status) with no friends except for some cute nerd guy who she doesnt know is in love with her until she gets a boyfriend.

I hope that a lot of wattpad writers who read this will take note that EVERYBODY IS TIRED OF STORIES ABOUT THE BAD BOY AND THE NERD. And making that your ACTUAL title? Come on now. Lets be a little more creative.

If you are going to write stories like that, here are some tips.

1. The bad boy DOESNT HAVE TO BE A MAN WHORE.

2.  How about a guy who isn't smoking hot?

3. JUST DONT WRITE THEM AT ALL.