First Day Of School

Chapter 1
*
"Lexi,get out of bed for Christ's sake its the first day of school"

Ugghh school"I'm up mom"I slouched off the bed getting into the bathroom to start getting ready for school.
I like school,just didn't like getting up outta bed.

......
"Lexi your dad is waiting to drop you off and he's already late for work so hurry"

Grabbing a apple and rushing out I waved goodbye to my mom and overprotective big bro Ashton

*.*.*.
"Hey Lexi"I spun around to meet ma best friend Avery McCall

"Hey Ave,ready for the first day of school?"I asked mocking her.
She was the care free one of the two of us who despised the words school,class,teacher and work.
"Yeah sure it's gonna be great"she replied sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"So lemme see your time table"

"great so we have just Maths and Physics together"

"You know Lexi,I feel like these people hate us"

"What people?"

"The principal and teachers of course",oh boy here we go again "every year we get 1,2 or no classes together...why was school even invented"

Ping
Ping
Ping

And im saved by the bell..."bye Ave gotta get to um History see you in third period"

"I know your ignoring my question but...whatever bye"

Well...yeah this happens alot..Avery asks a stupid question about school and its either the ringing of the bell or a lame excuse that saves me...oh well.

HISTORY HISTORY HISTORY
Well let's see whats in store for me today.

I went towards the back of the class where empty seats were...I knew I would fall asleep at some point so why sit at the front.
I sat there until a lot of students came in flooding the class.
I was in a good mood until one of the school's jock came and sat right beside me with his friends. His short black hair is neatly brushed back, complementing his dark memorizing eyes that scanned the classroom until they met mine. His small plump lips curled into a smirk that made me melt in my seat. He swaggered his small muscular perfection over to where I was sitting.

"Hey I'm Finn"I heard him say turning towards me with his smooth baritone voice. My cheeks flushed with a tint of red and I turned away.
I realized that was a bad idea when I felt his hot breath behind me earlobe.

"Ignoring me now princess?" he asked
I was blushing so badly but I managed to turn and say
"Hello do I know you?"

"No I don't think we have met before..but come on I'm Thee Finn Fullwood..everyone knows me"

"Loosen up your ego...now if you'll excuse class is about to start...no distractions please I actually wanna learn something in History this year."
Ohk that was a complete lie but ugh I couldn't take Finn and his ego.

"Party pooper" he muttered

.....

School was finally over and I gotta say it wasn't that bad...except for history(who am I kidding, Finn was there)

"Hey Lexi...wanna go shopping later?"

"As much as I would hate to..I'm gonna come cause mom's not there and I'm not staying home with Ashton"

"Oh yeah...what's so bad about him?"
I looked at her skeptically

"Uh..everything #1 he's ma brother,#2 he's disgusting,#3 he's cocky...u want me to go on..cause I've got a long list"

"Nooo that's fine I get your point"

"Ohk"Avery always loosen up when Ashton's name comes up..could she like him?...
Haha..did I hear what I just thought? Avery liking Ashton?... Avery liking anyone?
I think I might have licked my head.

"So we leave at 7 yeah?"Ave said distracting me from my thoughts

"Yeah sure cya later"