eleven.

Dinah's POV

Homecoming, I am not in the mood for this shit. If I can't be here with Y/N then I don't want to be here at all. Ally, Camila, Kendall, and I went to the football game and that was a waste of time and money. The football team lost, the score was 56-7. I also hated going to the game because Y/N looked really good in her outfit and she was all hugged with up Tori. I was even a little jealous because Y/N and Tori were wearing matching colors. "I don't want to go to the dance." I said.

"Come Dinah don't be like that. Try not to think about Y/N for awhile." Camila said.

"Mila, Y/N is the only person I can think about. I don't want to watch her dance with Tori all night." I said.

Ally chuckled and said, "That's what your ass gets for fucking up. Personally I think they look cute together."

"Not helping Ally." I said.

We walked the gym and it was hot as hell, people bumping and grinding on each other. I've never seen so many boners before in my life and it's disgusting. I just know that there's gonna be hella babies made tonight. Ally and Camila went to dance and I sat down on the bleachers. "Babe lets go dance." Kendall said.

"I'm not your babe and I don't feel like dancing." I said.

"Okay but you will dance with me before tonight is over." Kendall said as she walked off.

Kendall went on the dance floor with her friends while I sat in the bleachers stuck in my feelings. I saw Y/N hanging out with her friends having a good time, not worrying about a thing. Even though I was upset I couldn't deny how cute Ally and Camila looked together. Then there's me, lonely and miserable.

The DJ played a lot of Beyoncé songs and I didn't dance to any of them. Everyone who knows me knows that I love Beyoncé and me not dancing to her music shows that something is wrong.

===

"Bitch smile for the camera!" Raquel yelled in my ear.

"Bitch hurry up and take the damn picture." I said.

Since it's homecoming my friends have decided that we were going to take selfies every two minutes. I was cool with the first ten selfies but now it's out of control. Lauren finally stepped up and asked Normani on a date. When Lauren picked Normani up at her she even brought her flowers and held the door open for her. So far Lauren's kept her eyes on Normani and not her little sideline hoes so maybe Laurmani can work out after all.

Raquel and Harper look super cute together. But personally I think that Tori and I are the cutest couple out of all of our friends, even though we aren't an official couple. I look over at the bleachers and Dinah was deep in her feelings. Dinah was looking kinda good hella good in those skinny jeans though. "What are you staring at?" Tori asked.

I snapped out of my daze and said, "Nothing babe, I'm good."

"Oh okay." Tori said.

I excused myself to go to bathroom but everyone knows girls go to the bathroom in packs so the girls came with me. I didn't have to use the bathroom I just wanted to freshen up a little bit because I had worked up a sweat. When we came out of the bathroom 7/11 was playing and Normani went crazy. Some random chick challenged Normani to a twerk battle and Normani destroyed her. "Hey mama you got a nice ass." Lauren said after Normani was done twerking.

Pillowtalk came on next and everyone went crazy. This DJ is lowkey fucked up because all the songs he's played are very sexual, it's like he wants for us to make babies or something. I walked over to Tori and asked her if she would like to dance and she accepted.