The First Chapter of Your Story

A/n 
Before you read this, in the future, If you find this chapter really boring, childish, stupid, etc. PLEASE BARE WITH ME! This is my first time. Atleast please read further and I will make following chapters really AWESOME! I beg of you. Please. DO KEEP READING. I will really promise you awesome chapters. This is also like more on comedy (because I am a funny person. Hehehe).WARNING, Bad language in the future works. Sorry. Again, please keep reading! Thanks! — 2016 me

Hello! I'll keep this short. Today is April 27, 2020. 4 years since this crap story Haha. I've been through a lot. I have nothing better to do in the middle of this Quarantine, so I'll be editing my story to make it better. If you see this now and have already before, I've changed.. a lot :')

You decided to be in the same Academy, Saotome Academy with Syo and Natsuki, your bestfriends since highschool. The three of you loved Music so much, studying in this school was the best choice. Syo liked to play the Violin as well as Natsuki. While you on the other hand, play the Piano.

You, Syo and Natsuki started walking to the practice room

"I'm so pumped today. I don't even know why!" Syo smiled as put both his hands on his fedora

"Why so? Today is just like yesterday!" You let out a laugh.

"I just feel like today is going to be a better day..."
"...to hug you really tight!" Natsuki interrupts Syo, who is now in the tight embrace of Natsuki.

"Oi, be careful Natsuki, you might squeeze the cuteness out of Syo!" You say while they goof off.

"Cahhn.. youhh... stahp?" Syo barely being able to speak. Natsuki refused to let go of the struggling little boy.

"Natsuki, he's turning purple! Let him go!" You said as you grab hold of Natsuki's arm.

He lets go with a sly smile on his face. "I wanted to see more of his struggles but I'm afraid if the paparazzis come out, they'll take a photo of his purple-colored face" You hit Syo's head lightly as he gasped for air.
An annoyed face appeared, saying "I could have died and you still have the audacity to laugh at me?" With a fist in front of your faces. You laughed.

"Gomenasaii, it's just that you looked really small and cute, you look like a stuffed toy!" Natsuki gently hugs and pinches Syo's cheeks.

"Small?! Really?!" The once purple-colored face has now turned into red. "You know how much I hate being called small!" He said as he pushed Natsuki away.

"You look like you swallowed face paint with the amount of color you can have on your face" Natsuki giggles while holding Syo by his arms.

"Yeah and you think the words chibi and chubby rhyme because of a coincidence?" You playfully pinch his cheeks. "Horaaa, say cheesee" you pinch his cheeks wide enough to reveal his teeth

"Mouuu!! Can you guys stop bullying me?!" Syo pushes both of your arms away. "You guys are annoying me while we're on our way to class!" He looks at you with a grumpy face. You look to see two hands grabbing your arms tight.

"Okay cute, little, fluffy, pretty, handsome, small, stuffed toy" Natsuki whispers loud enough for only us three to hear. You laughed, loudly.

"HAHAHA, CHIBI CHIBI CHIBI CHIBI" you annoy Syo. Grabbing his fedora up high but that doesn't work for him. Unlucky enough, you're 2 inches smaller than the small dude.

"Oi! Yameroooooo!" He grabs his hat. You break free from his grab and ran towards the entrance of the campus building.

"Too slow short legs!" You ran as you felt a little pinch from your statement. He runs to you, faster than you are. You try so hard to outrun him.