3 - It begins

Warning!!! The story contains graphic languages! Really really really bad language and it's a lot! So if you get offended easily by words of these Dont read anymore or atleast try to just not read it or something. If you wan a read it (CUZ you might miss a lot) Just don't mind it if it is bothering you.

(I kind of removed some so, don't worry HAHA —2020)

Your POV

I guess I have to go out and look for that person. Geez, why does he just have to be so cranky?

You look for him in his dorm. You knock on the door.

"Syo? Hello? Syo?" No one replies.

"Guess he's not here"

You shout his name in the whole campus. You went to the rooftop.

"Syo? You here? Let's talk it out!" You shout. No reply.

"Guess he is not here either"

You look for him in the music room.

"Syo???" No reply "not here too?"

Dang, where could he be?

"Syo!" You shout everywhere.

"Syo! Where are you?"

"Syo!!"

This kid is really hard to find.

"Syo!!! Enough of this! I'm getting tired, where are you?" You say in a frustrated voice. You were about to give up but then you decided to search one last time

Aha! I know where he might just be!

You run towards the bench near the pond. The very quiet place for you to focus and chill. This place is where you just let go of your problems. You breathe in the gentle breeze and let out a big sigh. You walk towards the bench to see a blonde man with a fedora on.

"SYO!!!!" You screamed from the top of your lungs. His attention to the clear blue sky is now diverted to you.

"(Y/n)?!?!?!?" He looked surprised.

"BAKA!!!!!!!!!" You run to him aggressively.

"Ehhhhh?!?!?" He screams

"Come over here, you Kuso chibi! Can't you just stop being a child! You made me look for you the whole campus!" You say aggressively.

"Who you calling kuso chibi?! You crazy girl!" Syo says.

"Who you calling crazy???? You are the one who is crazy here!! You were the one who ran out and make me so damn worried!" You punch him really hard on the shoulder. A Punch so strong that Syo went to the other side of the bench

"Oww! What's the big deal!! I was just here to get fresh air!" Syo caresses his shoulders.

"Fresh air?? Okay?! But seriously, you weren't yourself a while ago." You look at him with concerned eyes. "Jinguji is really an ass sometimes but I wouldn't expect you to do that to him. You should go apologize"

"Fuzakeruna! I don't want to say sorry to that shithead. If you came here just to make me apologize then just go." He looks at you with seriousness.

"Dude, what's your problem? Why are you so angry?" You ask him. "Syo, Tell Me! I want to help you okay?" You went nearer

"you can't help me" Syo says. "Just go."

"I'm so confused Syo! We're bestfriends, we tell each other everything. Am I not that important to you anymore that's why you can't trust me?" You make him face you. "So please, let me help you"