Chapter 2: Let's end this

You were at the park with your daughter, and it was winter (yaaay). You smiled on how happy she was with her friends but that smile was ruined when you saw someone familiar, Francis. You looked at him with hate, disgust and sadness in your eyes. He ran to you and hugged you, you couldn't do anything.

You just froze and cried "Y-you liar...." Was all you said he cried on your shoulders "M-mon chéri, I finally found you...I-I'm glad-" "Why....wHY ARE YOU HERE!?" He cried even more "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't want to hurt you!" "YOU DIDN'T WANT TO!? THEN WHAT DID YOU DO!?" you pushed him away and grabbed your daughter's hand and starts walking away or leaving.

He chased after you and hugged you tightly "P-please...don't leave me...I don't know what to do without you and (D/N)" "SO THAT'S MY FAULT!? IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT! WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR BITCH?! IN FACT SHE'S BETTER AND HOTTER THAN ME!" "I-I hate her...s-she lied to me-" "YEAH! JUST LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO ME! IT HURTS RIGHT!?" Your daughter cried "D-dad...please just leave us in peace..." Then you felt sadness on how he begged and apologized to you, you hugged him back and whispered on his ear "I just don't want to get hurt anymore....and I want you to be happy...so please...let's just end this?" He had nothing to say but apologize to you for all the mistakes he had done to you. He let go of you and said "Thanks for leaving me broken...I deserve it" he smiled at you with tears falling on his cheeks. As much as you want to kiss him and go back with him you can't. You want to start a new life with a new man. You were done with him.

"I'm done, Francis....I'm done"