Nine

Dad went in as soon as the door opened, Nicole and I went in after him and everyone else followed. We heard a gun cock, and a man showed up.

"Are any one of you infected?!" He exclaimed.

"One of our group was." Dad explained, "He didn't make it."

He lowered his gun.

"All of you have to do a blood test." The dude demanded, "That's the price of admission."

All of us were being a little hesitant. But we needed a place so we dealt with it. I decided to go last when he was finished, I got up, but only to fall down. Daryl had caught me before I hit the floor.

"What's wrong?" Jenner asked.

"She got hurt real bad," Daryl replied.

Jenner was nice enough to feed us. Everybody was laughing and messing with Carl. Dale wanted him to try some wine. Mom was being hesitant about it.

"Ew," Carl exclaimed.

All of us laughed, even Daryl.

"That's my boy." Mom said while patting Carl's back.

"And that's why kids should stick to soda pops," I said while laughing.

   They laughed too. Dad stood up and made a little toast to Dr. Jenner. I wasn't listening to what he had to say. After a few minutes, we left the table and followed Jenner down a hall. He led us to our rooms.

"These are your rooms." Jenner explained, "There is a game room for the kids to play in. Just don't plug in the video games. There is running water.      So, if you want to take a shower, go easy on the hot water."

   I had a huge smile on my face. That's what I need. I shared a room with my parents and Carl. After mom and dad finished showering, I went in.
I took off my clothes and jumped in. It felt good to just let everything wash away. After five minutes, I got out and changed.

I had a little bit of time on my own. So, I decided to walk around see how everyone was doing. Daryl and I waltz right into each other. Daryl quickly got up and helped me.

"Anna," he innocently said, "I'm sorry."

He helped me up. As soon as we got up, we looked into each other's eyes. I never knew how beautiful Daryl's blue eyes were. I was lost in his eyes.

We grew closer to each other. Daryl smashed his lips into mine. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won. Daryl backed me up against the wall. We had a little make-out session. We stop after a few minutes. We breathed very heavy.

"Daryl." I slowly said.

"Yes, Anna?" He asked.

"I..." I was cut off by my dad.

"Anna?!" Dad asked from the corner.

"I'm over here dad!" I yelled.

"There you are." He exclaimed, "Daryl. Come on Anna, everyone's going to bed."

I nodded and left. I turn around and waved to Daryl. I can't believe it. The redneck has emotions. Oh, my god, I'm in love with Daryl Dixon!

-------------------------------------------
Daryl's POV
  I couldn't believe it. But, I finally did something that I've been wanting to do. Since day one, I knew I wanted to be with Anna. I mean ever since I first laid my eyes on her, I wanted to protect her. I made the first move. This feeling that's inside of me was nothing that I felt before in my life.    The last time that I felt this feeling was when Nikki was born and that was fifteen years ago.

I don't know if this is the right choice. Is it wrong to fall in love during the bad times? If it is, I don't care. 'Cause I'm going to do everything that I can to protect Anna. Even if it kills me.

I know that her dad won't approve of it. Hell, I know her mom won't approve of it. But if she loves me the way how I love her, then I don't care. Wanna know a secret? Her mom was in a relationship with Shane before Rick joined the group. So, if Lori tries to break me and Anna up, if we get together, I will tell Rick the secret.
_______________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoy this part right here. I know it's kinda, sorta weird. If you get weirded out by the picture, well, you're on your own on that. Anyways, vote, comment, favorite. I love you guys so much!! Thank you so much!!