Chapter 6

You started showing them around.

"This is the kitchen. Witch is Ariana's domain" You said looking around

  "Is so small" Kylo added in a comment

"Well  it's big for a normal person in our world. But if you guys are hungry just ask me or Ariana." You smiled but it faded when I heard

CRASH

Your first thought was "ARIANA! What did you break?!" All you heard was a quiet "Nothing... Just uhhh doing laundry..."

"Excuse me..I have to slap her" With that you stormed into the living room to see her gone.

"Where did she?"

"WHAT IS THAT!" You clearly heard Hux yell

"SHHH SHUT UP GINGER!" You heard Ariana yell. You run back into the kitchen.

"Arié... Where did the dog come from?" There she was. Standing there next to Kylo and Hux. Holding a dog. You weren't gonna lie. It was a Yorkshire Terrier

 It was a Yorkshire Terrier

"Well...uh.. So I went to my therapist.. And she said I needed a small service dog.. So.. This is Rolly.. Surprise!" She held Rolly in her arms. You walked over to the dog

"How... How could you.. KEEP SUCH A CUTE DOG FROM ME!!" You took Rolly from her arms.

"I'll ask again.. What. Is . That." Hux asked.

"It's a dog.. We keep them as pets! And this little?"

"Boy." Ariana said smiling

"Little guy is so cute!"

"I agree.." Kylo said smiling as he lightly petted the dog. Rolly let out a small bark while wagging his tail.

"Come on Hux he's not that bad" Kylo told him while Jelly licked his hand.

"No thank you." He looked away

"Well if your sharing a room with me then you better hey used to him. Cause he sleeps with me in my room." Ariana smiled as she took Rolly back. She walked up to Hux.

"Look at him! Is he that bad?" She held held him out a bit for Hux. He raised his eyebrow and sighed.

"F-fine.." He slowly started petting the dog. In witch Rolly started licking him.

"I guess it's not that bad.." He said shyly.

"Right well we will talk about this later Ariana but I have to continue showing them around the house so we don't need to chaperone then 24'7" You said sternly

"Ok.. Well back to my room!" With that she walked off to her room.

"Right.. We are in the kitchen.. Moving on"

You showed them the bathrooms, the backyard/ pool, and now the upstairs.

"Ok so" you stopped at the first door.

"This is one of our guess bedrooms. But Ariana's mother is in this room" You then walked down the hall and stopped at the next door.

"This is my room.. Also your temporary room Kylo." You both blushed a bit. You shook it off and walked to the next door.

"This is Ariana's room...also your temporary room Hux.." You slightly smiled.

"Oh joy.."

"Oh come on Hux it can't be that bad." Kylo said looking at you.

"Well hopefully.." You slightly knocked on her door.

"Hey! Reinsure your future husband that your room is not that bad!" You knocked on the door. When you didn't hear anything but a small bark you tried opining the door.

"Unauthorized Entry Access. Unauthorized Entry access. Please put access code. Please put access code."

The houses AI told you.

"Ugh! So now you work Y.U.I!" You enters the code. In witch turned off the AI.

"What was that?" Kylo asked

"Our AI system.. I thought she was down for fixing.." You said questioning. The door swing open hitting Hux in the face

"Oh good it worked!" Ariana said smiling.

"Oh you got Y.U.I up and running.. Also you just hit Hux with your door" Kylo was trying so hard not to burst out laughing.

"Oh. Sorry." She said blushing a bit. "Anyways did you finish showing them around? Cause I think I may have a way to get them back to where ever they came from!"

A/N: Hey so thx for reading! Also the pic is me and my friend at Kholes. I'm wearing the Kylo Ren mask and she's the Stormtrooper. Lol so next chapter will hopefully be good ^_^

Update. I changed a few things (like the dog) cause I got a new puppy and I wanted to use him