British IRISH gay boyband!

New chapter hope you enjoy! once agian unless you don't......now this is awkward.....

_____________________________________________________________

Bowie's POV-     "WHAT THE HELL HER YOU WANT HER OUT OF ALL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD YOU WANT HER!!?!?!??!!? NO WAY I DESERVE THIS MORE THAN ANYONE, I GOING TO DO THIS MISSION BOWIE IS STUPID, CLUMSY, GIRLY, OH AND DID I MENTION STUPID!!!! UGH! I'M GOING TO GO UPSTAIRS AND PACK MY BAGS I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I TAKING THIS MISSION!!!!" Stormie said.

Wow and i though i was loud and annoying and i'm not girly! I defended myself.

"That's enough he has chosen and if want's Bowie he's going to get Bowie!'' Carl spit was venom in his voice.

"Wow this feels like a drug deal" i said out loud which caused the girls to snicker Carl to hold back a smirk and Sim Bowell to bust out laughing.

"Go pack your bags Bowie.

"NO SHE HAS TO AGREE ON THE MISSION!!!! Stormie said with that high annoying voice of hers. 

"Well what's the mission?'' i asked with curiosity in my voice Stormie would not fight this hard for any boring mission. 

''Oh you have to dress as a boy so the boys don't get attracted to you because they recently been threatened by a big gang because we refused for them to marry their daughters." Sim Bowell said like it was the most casual thing in the world.

Wait who are the boys? i asked bluntly

One Direction. Sim answered

"Ohh.....WAIT WHAT THAT BRITISH GAY BOY BAND OH HEX NO OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!!!!" I said with much venom in my voice as i could possibly stir up.

"OMG BOWIE STLINSKI!!!! THEY ARE NOT A BRITISH GAY BOY BAND THEY ARE AN ''IRISH'' BRITISH GAY BOY BAND!!!! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!" Stormie said.

Sim goraned and spoke I'm guessing your an Larry Shipper? 

You know elenour anint gont nothing on mah man louis! Stormie said. I always hated Stormie she used to give my swirlys kissed the guys i liked and bring me down it's time for some payback *cue evil laugh* *MUAHAHHAHAH* 

"I will do the mission." i said. Great time for you makeover Sim said Simon Cowell style. He said with a smirk. 

Wait so his name isn't Sim Bowell? i also wonder if Stomie keeps giving me death glares if her eyes would pop out....wait why am i thinking about this.....and why am i thinking about thinking about stupid stuff? this is going to be a long mission......

___________________________________________________________

Sucky chap i know but i wrote it in a rush hoped it wasn't to bad! And on the side i have a pic of "Bowie" on the side questioning simon :D