Doctor Who!!!

Ok, so! Today I am giving you a list of things I love about Doctor Who because it is awesome! And a list of things that I haven't liked in the more recent series. I would appreciate readers opinions on these, and if you disagree with anything feel free to let me know! By the way, the picture at the top is my latest drawing I'm working on, YAY! Right, on with the lists!

Things I LOVE about Doctor Who!
1. Osgood! For anyone who cannot remember who Osgood is, she is the scientist the 11th Doctor met during his encounter with the Zygons, who wears the Tom Baker scarf? You remember now? Ok, well she is my absolute favourite character! When I thought she had died I NEARLY CRIED!!!

2. The Tenth Doctor! Now come on, EVERYONE loves The Tenth Doctor! The episodes he was in were always so much better than some of the more recent ones! He was also really quite funny. He was my mums favourite, she cried when he left 😭

3. STRAX! THE POTATO! I love Strax, you know, the one who hangs around Victorian London with Madame Vastra and Jenny? He is absolutely hilarious, there is no way I could ever hate Strax 😂

4. It's Doctor Who! I wouldn't be writing any of this if I didn't love the fact that Doctor Who, is Doctor Who! That probably didn't make any sense, but Doctor Who is too fabulous to be hated upon!

Things I don't like about Doctor Who!

1. Boreeeeddd! Some of the most recent Peter Capaldi episodes have been so boring! Like, come on! I want to watch good Doctor Who! The christmas specials are also really bad now, they used to be better, I think they should employ me as their new ideas person!

2. Clara Oswald! Now, please don't kill me for this, but I really don't like Clara anymore. I did! But not anymore, hopefully the next companion is better!

3. HES NOT GINGER! WHY ISNT THE DOCTOR GINGER! 😖😖 being a true Scottish ginger myself I feel very strongly about the fact that Doctor Who should be ginger!

4. 2017! There isn't going to be anymore Doctor Who until 2017! 😩😩😩 They better be coming up with some better episodes in that time!

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my book! There will be more to come on many of the things I mentioned in the list! Comment what you want to see next!