mItaly x reader(lemon)

{by the way you're Paris!}

I was heading over to Italy's house to help him make pasta for tonight's meeting.
~timeskip brought to you by Italy's curl!~
When I arrive,I was soon tackled onto a hug by Italy,"Bella(beautiful) it is~a wonderful to~a see you again ve~!",he exclaimed Cheerful.
"I know Italy it has been what...6 months since the last meeting!"
While we were making the sauce,I saw Italy's curl and when he wasn't paying attention I yanked his curl and he moaned?!
"You shouldn't have done that belle~" ,his voice now husky and filled with lust,while,you stood there stuttering like a idiot.
He then slammed his lip on to your lips roughly in a passion and lusted filled kiss,you then ease into the kiss,he then grab you not breaking the kiss and carried you up to his room and opens the door. Then tosses you onto the bed your(H/L),(h/c) hair spreading around your head(or shoulder If you have short hair)
He then locks the door and straddles your waist kissing up and down your neck till you let out a moan,letting him know that he found your sweet spot,you could feel him smirk against your neck as he sucked and abused your sensitive skin,leaving trails of hickey's and love bites and he soon torn
off your shirt and (F/c) bra,and started to attack your right nipple and suck and nibble it,making you a moaning mess he then trail kisses down to your pants which he then torn off of your body,he then smirked when he saw your wet panties,"Already wet from a little teasing~",he chuckled. You blush a red that would put Spain's tomatoes to shame,"Sh-shut up",you stuttered then moaned when he rub,your womanhood through your (F/c) panties,"please Italy",you begged while moaning,he just smirked and pulled your panties off and Throw them somewhere you then covered yourself ,"That's not fair your still fully clothed while I'm naked!",he just smiled and took off all his clothes leaving him in his boxers.
He then gave a good long lick to your womanhood earning a moan from you,he thrusted his tongue in and out of your womanhood and added two fingers and start pump with both his tongue and fingers, you were so close to your climax then he stop,causing you to whine at the lost then he shoved his full length in to your womanhood causing you to cry from the searing pain, he whispered sweet nothing into your ear,after a bit you nod your head,he have a small thrust causing you to moan,soon he was pounding into you making you moan his name out countless time,he lean in to your face looking into your beautiful (E/c) eyes,soon both of you were at your climax when it snap causing you to tighten around Italy's member causing him to release his seed into you as you release on to his member both of you were falling asleep when he looks at you and say,"(Y/N) I love~a you",he said it with care and love,you smile and replied with,"I love you too Italy "

Extended ending~
The next night Italy arrived with you on his back while he carried the pasta,"Ve~we are here!",everyone looks at you two and America speaks out,"hey Paris why you on Italy's back?"
You then blush and tell Italy to let you down he looks worried but let's you down but when you tried to walk you cried out in pain and fell but Italy caught you before you hit the ground, "I guess I should have been more gentle instead of rough no~", he asked sheepish then France laughed,"Good job Italy didn't know you had it in you", Italy just smile and looks at him," I don't,but she~a pulled my~a curl!"

This was my first lemon sorry if it sucks but let me know what picture of ships you want or yaoi and lemon's!