Chapter 2: What Were You Doing?

I looked over at Connor and he was looking at me,but as I looked he turned back to the teacher. That was totally weird. The bell rang and I went to lunch. I got my food and went outside. We have an outside seating area for lunch for when its nice outside. I sat at a table near the tree.
       Then out of no where Connor and Dariah were under the tree making out,right in front of me!
       I yelled,"Hey! What the hell! I'm trying to eat here!"
       They stopped,looked at me,and walked away. I saw Connor looking back at me and...smile? What the heck? I finished eating and went to my locker.
       My best friend Jenna ran towards me and asked,"What were you doing?"
       "What?"
       "In math class,you sat next to Connor!"
       "Cause he sat in my spot!"
       "Please,you guys looked like you wanted to make out right there!"
       "No way,I want my first kiss to be special."
       "Oh whatever,well I gotta go,I love you."
       "Love you too."
      She skipped away as I closed my locker.
~•~•~
      The bell rang and I raced home. I put my laptop next to me on my bed. A notification popped up,it said"Connor Fanta posted on your page." I clicked on it. He posted,"Hey saw you looking at me in math class @Faith Amber sorry but I'm taken by @Dariah Santiago." I can't believe him! I replied,"@Connor Fanta I don't care that your taken,and you were looking at me!" I can't believe this is really happening! I turned my laptop off and went downstairs to eat dinner.