Jump part 1

"So I am going to just tell you who is who because it's going to be confusing with you with all the reading and you guys not knowing who they are so brace yourselves... Ladybug and Chat Noir are... MARINETTE AND ADRIEN!" Stella shouts, that when every thing went out of hand.

"WHAT!?" Chloe shouted.
"NO WAY!,"shouted Kim.
"Why didn't you tell me?"Alya asked whilst Nino was asking the same to Adrien. Adrien looked to Marinette, his lady, for help.
"Alya, I didn't want to tell you because that could've put you in danger and I didn't want you to get hurt, same with you Nino, Adrien didn't want you to get hurt, you're his closest friend"she explains with a smile.
"Hmmm, okay but just so you know, I can protect myself."
"Alya you really can't, you're a blogger, you put yourself in danger just to get content for your blog." Alya shrugs her shoulders in resolve and shrugs with a smile on her face.

"Right so first chapter... I'm going to read first, you all can have a chance to read if you want to. Go..."

"Mari, don't you dare..." Alya warned her. She had recorded the enter akuma fight, including when the little girl accidentally fell of the roof in all the excitement.

Everybody gasped at the misfortune but most people wondering how she fell and why didn't the superheroes stop it.

Ladybug has already swung off so Alya wasn't as interested as normally, but Chat Noir was here answering questions, and that would be good for her blog. She had just turned away when she saw the little girl get pushed off the roof by an avid reporter trying to get to Chat.

Again, people gasped, who would be so obsessed that they would push a little girl off a roof?!

Alya knew what her best friend was going to do, a millisecond before she did it. Marinette jumped off the roof.

Everyone was frozen, even if it was just a story, it seemed so real; like she would do that.

Flash Back to 5 minutes before:
Ladybug purified the akuma and celebrated a job well done with a fist bump with Chat Noir. He opened his mouth, probably to spout out a lame cat related pun,

"I happen to think that my puns are Purr-fect," he said leaning closer to Marinette. Marinette softly shook her head despite the grin on her face.

When the beeping from her miraculous interrupted him.
"See you later, kitty." She giggled as she saw him pouting whilst using her yo-yo to swing off. She landed behind a large building and de-transformed. She patted Tikki's head whilst muttering good job to the little Kwami. Said Kwami was exhausted and flew into Marinette's bag.

Tikki agreed with the story, it really was exhausting.

Meanwhile, Marinette made her way back to Alya, who had recorded the whole incident for her ladybolg. Marinette knew that  Alya wanted to ask Chat a few questions and probably would've stuck around, so she headed to the small roof top of the second story building where the akuma had been defeated on.

A two story building can do a lot of damage to a person! Many people thought.

When she finally made it back to Where Alya was standing, she had already be poked and jabbed by elbows trying to get to Chat.

"Rude..." Said Alya whilst Marinette laughed at her best friend.

After muttering an excuse about getting trapped in the chaos of the akuma attack, the teen heroine noticed the little girl she had previously saved, getting jousted back by the adults. Alya had also directed her attention over to the scene.
"If they don't be careful, there going to knock her off," Alya muttered to Marinette, whilst Marinette nodded. Alya tried to call out;
"Hey, be carefu..." But Alya's warning came too late as the little girl took a step backwards to avoid being trampled by the distracted reporters. A step off the roof.