fifty-one.

"We have to get the others and get out of here." Harry told me quietly and I nodded my head slightly. His arm was still wrapped around me, holding tightly onto me as if he was afraid to lose me again. I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath. "Okay."

I've never been this relieved before. I didn't think Harry would come and get me. Not because I thought he doesn't care, but I never thought he would find out where I was, I didn't even know myself. But I was so glad that he found me, god knows what would've happened if he didn't.

He let go of me and walked towards the door. I followed him. He looked to both sides before stepping out and grabbing a gun that was lying on the floor. It was most likely the gun that belonged to the man that was lying on the floor. I gulped as I noticed the puddle of blood next to him and the bullet wound.

Harry turned to me. His eyes were narrowed and he looked concentrated and tense but I couldn't blame him for that. He might have killed Carter but that didn't mean we were safe. Crossbone isn't stupid, he plans things.

"I need you to take this gun," he turned it around so I could grab it and I did. "If you see someone who wants to hurt you, Logan, Stan or me, shoot." I nodded my head. "The gun is already loaded. Make sure that you lift your arms up; the gun needs to be on the same level as your eyes. Only put your finger on the trigger if you want to shoot."

"I got this; I've watched enough TV shows."

"Follow me and don't get hurt. We need to find the others and get out as soon as possible." And with that we started walking.

He stopped at every corner and we pressed our back against it and checked it anyone was there. He had to kill a few people or else we wouldn't have got further. I looked away whenever the bullet went through one of the men and their cries of pain made me feel sick but I had to keep going. Feeling sympathy to them would be a stupid thing so I just had to live with it.

I heard footsteps from behind me, Harry was busy with killing another man, and I was terrified. I turned around quickly, putting my finger on the trigger of the gun and aiming at whoever was there. I sighed out of relieve as I saw that it was Logan and lowered my gun. "You scared the shit out of me!" I whispered and he chuckled lightly. "Sorry,"

After Harry was finished with the man he turned around. "Where is Stan?" he asked, looking around.

"I don't know." Logan answered. "We parted ways when there were like five people coming at us and I haven't seen him ever since." He explained.

"Did you find Crossbone?" Harry wondered and Logan paused for a few seconds before shaking his head. "No," he replied, "we haven't. I wish we did."

"We need to find him and put this all to an end." He looked at Logan first and then at me. "Kill him? Haven't we already killed enough people?" I bit down on my lip. I hated the thought of people dying, even if they deserve it.

"We need to." Harry said sternly. "And we're going to. These are bad people, people who fucking kidnapped you and wanted to," he paused, taking a deep breath, "rape and kill you, Rose. They deserve to die. You kill or you get killed."

"What about the police though? What if they get us and we'll spend the rest of out lives in prison because of murder?"

"They won't find out. Stop worrying about the people who got you here in the first day." He looked at Logan after his sentence. "Now we need to find Stan."

"We should split up," I suggested but the look on Harry's face was disapproving. "No way," he answered. "We're not going to split up. I can't lose you." I bit the inside of my cheeks and nodded my head. "Where could Stan be?" Harry turned to Logan and he furrowed his eyebrows.