Getting cozy

She sprinted back to park, the most excited she'd probably ever been. On her way she spotted Carol, Emily and Susan they were, you could say the 'Golden Trio' of the grade so, you could imagine that down to earth Alex was hated by them and therefore most of the grade. Carol had always been a extremely jealous of her because she was friends with Andrew 'The Golden boy' who Alex had to admit was hot and every girl's eyes were on him when he walked down the hallway and their expressions changed to loath when he stopped to talk to Alex, but he wasn't big headed like the rest of them he was sweet, straightforward and down to earth like her. So naturally when she sprinted down the road the three of them shot her looks of disgust and started whispering to each other but, Alex could give a shit, even if she desperately wanted to.

She unlatched the the door to the supply closet and reminded herself to get a lock. Maira tried to run towards her but collapsed midway, Alex stifled back a laugh, it was sad but so cute.

She replaced her jacket with the fluffy towel and put Maira on it, she moved to the others side of the room, coughing because of the dust gathered there, making a mental note to clean the place up tomorrow. She laid newspaper someone had left on the park bench in another corner and placed Maria's bowl there she filled it halfway with pedigree (she followed the directions on the back of the packet).

As soon as she smelled the food Maira started yelping but this time, staying put. Alex brought her to the bowl and she started eating immediately ("Slow down pup!"). Alex picked one herself and put it in her mouth, just out of curiosity but immediately spat it out, Maira looked quite offended.

The bowl was soon over and Alex refilled it with water from the fountain. She slipped the collar and leash over Maira and took her out (carrying her). Andrew was just packing up his studs, he was drenched in sweat even though it was mid December. Alex walked towards him and he smiled as soon as he saw her, he looked so cute, blue eyes, brown hair, slight dimples, like a younger version of Joe Sugg (yes, that hot).

He laughed when he saw Maira because she looked pot bellied (pedigree said that would happen) he took ,Maira in his own arms, carrying her like a human baby and started running around in circles as Maira barked in joy and rapidly wagged her tail, Alex started laughing, it was quite the sight. Alex told Andrew to watch Maira as she bought a lock. Andrew said Maira had a bathroom break but, it was all taken care of, Alex was a little suspicious but nothing looked dirty so she pushed it away.

The sun set soon and it was time for dinner, Andrew left giving Alex a surprising kiss on her cheek, Alex was sure she was blushing and she hoped Andrew didn't notice so she smiled and said "bye loser" as she walked to the closet.

She refilled Maira's bowl with water and moved it right next to her bed, she opened the windows an inch and kissed Maira. She waited till Maira was asleep to leave, Maira snores instantly filled the room (they were surprisingly loud for such a small puppy), she tiptoed out and locked the door behind her.

Today was easily the most fun she'd ever had.

|§Thanku sooo much for reading. Sorry for not updating even though I said I would, but I promise the next chp will be soon because I have vacations and all the time in the world.
PS. if you love Joe Sugg too leave it in the comments:)
XO Oli Joelee §|